• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

This thread is only 5 months old . . . and yes, recently as well. :grin: It's not a permanent list. You can easily remove yourself by resolving the outstanding issue with the seller or buyer. :wishluck:

The concept is very plain: You post the :takeit: You pay for the book. You list an item and it sells . . . you deliver the book. :sumo:

It's not rocket science :insane:

Just out of curiosity...who nominated me for this list?

I don't recall . . . perhaps you're in the best position to know? hm Obviously, it's a low priority to you.

:gossip: Just so happens there are multiple sellers that complained. :makepoint:

To make this thread legit, you need to post the name(s) of those who make a complaint against an offender.

What's with you tonight? :gossip: And WTF do you mean legit? (tsk) They are posted within the body of the thread doh!

I don't recall . . . perhaps you're in the best position to know? hm Obviously, it's a low priority to you.

:gossip: Just so happens there are multiple sellers that complained. :makepoint:

To make this thread legit, you need to post the name(s) of those who make a complaint against an offender.

What's with you tonight? :gossip: They are posted within the body of the thread doh!

Not this one! I checked so prove it :whatev:

What's with you tonight? :gossip: They are posted within the body of the thread doh!

Not this one! I checked so prove it :whatev:

I don't make this up. meh I'm just the messenger. Check again.

6/13/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

comicmankev

donavan74

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

lighthouse

Nascar

Then some bltching about lighthouse not sending Alex_H his Flash book. Others then talked about receiving their comic bags. No other complaints posted until this.

6/20/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

Cap_FFreak

comicmankev

donavan74

Herald2Galactus (1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Nascar

So...who made the complaint? :whatev::baiting:

Quite a few board members actually . . .

So are you actually going to pay for books this time? Or are you going to just disappear for 1 year and 1 day again and comeback with a changed username?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1276882/site_id/1#import

And a more recent complaint sent to me by PM . . .

Quite a few board members actually . . .

So are you actually going to pay for books this time? Or are you going to just disappear for 1 year and 1 day again and comeback with a changed username?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rue#Post1276882

And a more recent complaint sent to me by PM . . .

:whatev:

Not Found

The requested URL /sho...rue was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at boards.collectors-society.com Port 80

:whatev:

Anyone have an issue that needs to be resolved with me? I'll check my PMs

I suggest you check your PM's from followtheleader, arexcrooke and inconceivable

:whatev::popcorn:

I thought i was on good terms with inconceivable. I'm sending his money tomorrow. Because paypal freezes my computer. I don't believe I've PMd arexcrooke in a year. Followtheleader...can't find any PMs I've sent to him but he sounds familiar...

I figured out why I don't have any messages from followthe leader or arexcrooke. I was a spoon to him a year ago and am sorry but since they changed the forum you can only see what messages you sent and you can't see who you sent them to.