• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Exactly what do you have to do to get on The List?

Yes, that joker should be added for going back on your agreement (tsk)

He should at least be outed for being a pie-faced crackhead, in case any of you want to deal with him in the future.

And check out his reply to me - he seems to relish the war that comes. :cloud9:

Looks like Arch deleted it, so he can start up a new one and let Mr Split Personality continue selling.

I'll say one thing - I'm not going to let this little psycho off the hook, so Arch better ban me RIGHT NOW!!

Looks like Arch deleted it, so he can start up a new one and let Mr Split Personality continue selling.

I'll say one thing - I'm not going to let this little psycho off the hook, so Arch better ban me RIGHT NOW!!

Its still there

Its still there

It was erroring out on me previously. hm

Its still there

For me too.

Its still there

For me too.

UBB Error

There was a problem looking up this post in our database.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

:bump:just trying to make it easier for me to find

My old favorite topics returned under "MY Stuff" but I can't find out how to add any new ones.

(shrug)

When you respond, there is a check box under File Manager, dork

You are always so freaking negative. Everyone is a dork or a tool or a fool. Christ no WONDER you were not smiling in one of those SD photos. You probably got a moment of self-realization, dillweed.

Ok I see what your talking about It did it now as well. I have a transaction That I paid for a July 6th with no book and no response to emails yet its about $100.00. I try to be nice on these boards but it hasn't gotten me anywhere so this may be my first "outing" if I don't hear anything by Friday.

I sent the party an email this morning not a pm for the 3rd time in a week warning what will happen if he doesn't at least email me back. So we'll see. I don't need the book in hand by Fri just acknowledgement that it is/ will be sent asap. He hasn't posted on the boards for a month so we'll see.... Nice guy just needs to follow through after someone pays him.