• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

BTW...to r1970d and Jeffro...your two purchases still stand (it relieves a small amount of pressure on old guy) and a special to the pair of you

Dude, I just wanna say i love in in a "rugby and broken bones, smack you in the back or your head while your girlfriend is checking me out" kind of way.

flowerred.gif

Yeah. What he said. crazy.gif

OK, it's been a pretty busy and stressful last few hours, but I am happy to report that we have resolution.

You have resolution. I have yet to hear anything from anyone. I would at least like to recover the $40 he owed for books already shipped. confused-smiley-013.gif

At least he is making good with someone though. thumbsup2.gif

OK, it's been a pretty busy and stressful last few hours, but I am happy to report that we have resolution.

You have resolution. I have yet to hear anything from anyone. I would at least like to recover the $40 he owed for books already shipped. confused-smiley-013.gif

At least he is making good with someone though. thumbsup2.gif

And on the same subject....like Phoenix rising from the dead brain of Chris Claremont, old man has come though and paid me the 34.00 he owed me and I will ship his books. thumbsup2.gif

Sad that it took this kind of public outing to get the wheels in motion and I know my measly 34 bucks is nothing compared to what Nick and Andy are going through.

But I have to ask....why did you guys not come out earlier with the transgression? Granted, it's a last ditch effort and a shame that it has to come to this, to out someone publically, but it is certainly is a nice deterrent.

I hope it all works out for everyone. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I, personally, will not sell any more books to him under any circumstances. We, as a forum, need to be better than this.

But I have to ask....why did you guys not come out earlier with the transgression?

John, the reason why I said nothing up until this point was that Lawrence and I had come to a last-ditch agreement...a make-or-break solution...and he was to make a large initial payment on Thursday just gone.

It didn't appear, and he didn't contact me to explain, which both concerned and angered me. I then came on here last night and found out that my problems were being repeated elsewhere, and the scale was huge!

I'll always try to work things out with any buyer, but that made me snap....

Lawrence (old guy) involved a 3rd party that both he and I knew, who has spent some considerable time and effort acting as a go-between and working out some form of agreement.

OLDMAN

I am "OldGuy" and have never paid anything late in my life. 893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

Lawrence (old guy) involved a 3rd party that both he and I knew, who has spent some considerable time and effort acting as a go-between and working out some form of agreement.

OLDMAN

I am "OldGuy" and have never paid anything late in my life. 893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

sign-offtopic.gif better change your name......Old Salt....... poke2.gif

OLDMAN

sign-offtopic.gif better change your name......Old Fart....... poke2.gif

Fixed that for ya poke2.gif

OLDMAN

Just change it to Stud Muffin and fix all of them... makepoint.gifyay.gif

OLDMAN

Just change it to Spud Muffin and fix all of them... makepoint.gifyay.gif

And I fixed that for ya! laugh.gif

OLDMAN

Oh, thanks Dear, I never could spell...;)acclaim.gif

and there I was ...going to suggest that he change his name to the comic collector formerly known as...;) I can just imagine what you guys would have done with that one, lol...;)

OLDMAN

Oh, thanks Dear, I never could spell...;)acclaim.gif

and there I was ...going to suggest that he change his name to the comic collector formerly known as...;) I can just imagine what you guys would have done with that one, lol...;)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How about changing it to Old Spice? confused-smiley-013.gif

OLDMAN

sign-offtopic.gif better change your name......Old Salt....... poke2.gif

Or H. Salt.