• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Thats a shame to hear. Seems to me lately that the Marketplace is on a rollercoaster ride downhill.

Yeah, it is and I'm toying with a few ideas that might, if implimented, make it a better place. Care to be a 'sounding board', Nik, and throw a few other ideas into the pot? (shrug)

It should be pretty simple really.

If you commit to buying the book, pay for it in a timely manner. There are pros and cons to layaway payments. If you dont have the $$, dont bid.

Sellers should send out bought items in a timely manner. There is absolutely no excuse once you are paid in delaying shipping the product, period.

Forget this I will out someone if my book is not received or I dont hear from them soon or if he/she has not paid yet.

I am guilty of this one as well and its hard to call out someone but I strongly believe its the honorable thing to do.

We are supposed to be better then Ebay and are held more accountable then Ebay buyers and sellers, maybe its time to fit that image.

If you commit to buying the book, pay for it in a timely manner. There are pros and cons to layaway payments. If you dont have the $$, dont bid.

Sellers should send out bought items in a timely manner. There is absolutely no excuse once you are paid in delaying shipping the product, period.

Forget this I will out someone if my book is not received or I dont hear from them soon or if he/she has not paid yet.

I am guilty of this one as well and its hard to call out someone but I strongly believe its the honorable thing to do.

We are supposed to be better then Ebay and are held more accountable then Ebay buyers and sellers, maybe its time to fit that image.

Most of you guys suck :jokealert:

Most of you guys suck :jokealert:

most of your posts suck :P

666 :makepoint:
Everyone pays me but they fear me :whistle:

They fear your harassing PMs :makepoint:

Maybe you should become less passive and do the same! :shy: