• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Just wanted to mention that people don't seem to be checking the probation list, or they are ignoring it.

I just noticed another list member, repeat list member, with a sales thread this weekend that non-noob members were buying from. (shrug)

Are you talking about comicseekers?

That's the most recent one I noticed.

I had not seen a resolution to the underwater longboxes fiasco, so I assume he's still on the list.

But there was another one last week, by someone else, I am having trouble finding.

I had not seen a resolution to the underwater longboxes fiasco, so I assume he's still on the list.

But there was another one last week, by someone else, I am having trouble finding.

He was taken off the list recently after reimbursing all his buyers, or so I thought.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534&fpart=36

Yup, just checked it. Removed on 8/11/09.

He was taken off the list recently after reimbursing all his buyers, or so I thought.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534&fpart=36

Yup, just checked it. Removed on 8/11/09.

Ah ok, I saw the 8/09/09 update but not the one that followed. I figured there would be posted by the wronged people saying they got righted. When I didn't see that it didn't occur to me that he was off.

Glad it came to a resolution for everyone involved.

C

Ah ok, I saw the 8/09/09 update but not the one that followed. I figured there would be posted by the wronged people saying they got righted. When I didn't see that it didn't occur to me that he was off.

C

Same here - was glad to see that worked out.

And he pulled the PGX book off over the weekend he had in the sales thread. Guess folks didn't see Arch's clarification recently no PGX books in a CGC forum for sale.

C

Same here - was glad to see that worked out.

And he pulled the PGX book off over the weekend he had in the sales thread. Guess folks didn't see Arch's clarification recently no PGX books in a CGC forum for sale.

I bought a PGX book a few years ago off the boards, won't tell ya who though, it was a very very very scarce book that I'm glad was sold here.

List of members looking to get their transactions completed or a refund from Comic Supply:

So far we have:

ffcomics

Here4now

ripclaw923 .......................Transaction completed.

collector_bill

If I'm missing anyone, please let me know.

I gave up.

List of members looking to get their transactions completed or a refund from Comic Supply:

So far we have:

ffcomics

Here4now

collector_bill

I gave up.

Gave up what?

So far we have:

ffcomics

Here4now

collector_bill

I gave up.

Gave up what?

trying to be made right by Russ

So far we have:

ffcomics

Here4now

collector_bill

Just posted in General:

I'm getting bored posting this , but Comic Supply owe me 142 dollars worth of supplies and 24 dollars worth of comics from 2008 .

When he appeared back on the boards a few weeks ago offering to make everything right , he PM'D me and said sorry I messed up , your shipment will go out next week , then nothing , when I asked him a week later had they been shipped he said " oh I'm sorry I forgot again it will go out next week ".

There's a pattern here , empty promises .

doh!

So far we have:

ffcomics

Here4now

collector_bill

Just posted in General:

I'm getting bored posting this , but Comic Supply owe me 142 dollars worth of supplies and 24 dollars worth of comics from 2008 .

When he appeared back on the boards a few weeks ago offering to make everything right , he PM'D me and said sorry I messed up , your shipment will go out next week , then nothing , when I asked him a week later had they been shipped he said " oh I'm sorry I forgot again it will go out next week ".

doh!

Obviously, his status here on the boards should probably be the same as that of CAP Freak....outta here!

So far we have:

ffcomics

Here4now

collector_bill

Just posted in General:

doh!

Obviously, his status here on the boards should probably be the same as that of CAP Freak....outta here!

Absolutely! He is a Community disa.......disturbance, just as CAPfreak was. Let me put it this way; Whenever he throws a :takeit: in a sales thread, he is thumbing his nose at this community. He's been told numerous times to clean up his past affairs first, but just pretends to be doing so. There are members on this list he said he had no information on. I say "PM THEM! Don't PM me expecting me to be a part of cleaning up your swill !!!" Oh, and just for the record, when CS did PM me about the people he still owed books/supplies/money, he called them the "Peeps on the list". That speaks volumes to me as to how little he is actually concerned in cleaning anything up. I'm done with my rant now.

.....and don't even get me started on 8milereacharound.

If that guy really does work for the post office they should put him on a stamp: Let him be the poster-child to stamp out illiteracy. doh!

If that guy really does work for the post office they should put him on a stamp: Let him be the poster-child to stamp out illiteracy. doh!

Guys that work for the post office are dolts and couldn't hold down a real job. Just ask my boss at Canada Post. :cry:

Guys that work for the post office are dolts and couldn't hold down a real job. Just ask my boss at Canada Post. :cry:

lol

What happened with the 8mile guy? Is he on the probation list now?

It's comments like this that lead to random shootings in the workplace.