• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I noticed that currently, 2 of the 6 Hall of Shame members have posted in threads recently.

I know being on the sales/buying probation list does not bar one from posting in general, but have these folks no shame whatsoever?

Seriously, until you have cleaned up your messes, how the F can you even show your face around here, piping in on general threads and giving your 2 cents when you should be shutting your fraggin' mouth and making right by people.

Russ was the 1st one, but I just stumbled upon another member (TFL) and it really chapped my arze.

I noticed that currently, 2 of the 6 Hall of Shame members have posted in threads recently.

I know being on the sales/buying probation list does not bar one from posting in general, but have these folks no shame whatsoever?

Seriously, until you have cleaned up your messes, how the F can you even show your face around here, piping in on general threads and giving your 2 cents when you should be shutting your fraggin' mouth and making right by people.

Russ was the 1st one, but I just stumbled upon another member (TFL) and it really chapped my arze.

I noticed that as well...Some nads on these people (shrug)

Apparently so. CAP Freak was the worst for it, he was regularly chirping away as if nothing had happened. Oh well, enough of him....

It does have a tendency to get up peoples noses though.

Yeah, just finished reading up on it. What a scumbag deadbeat. The litany of horror stories associated with dealing on this board seems to grow every day. Caveat emptor (and venditor) my friends.

lol Beat me to it.

Does that link work? Doesn't seem to for me.

How about this one?

I think that should; you just need to scroll down to Adam's post to begin.

Yeah, just finished reading up on it. What a scumbag deadbeat. The litany of horror stories associated with dealing on this board seems to grow every day. Caveat emptor (and venditor) my friends.

An awful big deal to back out of. Some people don't make that much a year.

Because TFL thinks that he's the victim here and that he shouldn't be on the probation list at all?

Because no matter what Comicsupply does people are going to keep him on the probation list in perpetuity?

Can't speak for either of them, but that would be my guess (shrug)

Actually 3 until capreak got banned.

Actually 3 until capreak got banned.

That is true. He was all over the place to boot. I haven't seen TFL post much and Russ, after posting like a fiend initially, has cooled off.

Maybe it's just me, but if I was in their shoes I wouldn't be posting here at all. Regardless of if they ever intend to make good or not, I don't think posting as if everything is hunky dory is something one should do.

But that separates those kinds of folks from the rest of us now doesn't it.

I agree, but in TFL's case is he going to find 25K under the mattress?

:insane:

An awful big deal to back out of. Some people don't make that much a year.

:acclaim:

Oh, wait. :blush:

Can't speak for either of them,

I'm sure you'll manage. :gossip:

Seeing that I don't know TFL nor have ever had any dealings with him, I sincerely doubt so - but don't let the facts get in the way of your trolling :gossip:

Seeing that I don't know TFL nor have ever had any dealings with him, I sincerely doubt so - but don't let the facts get in the way of your trolling :gossip:

Them is a complex word. It contains more than one entity.

Therefore, I have used your word “them” correctly, as it concerns one of them, but not necessarily TFL.

Indeed you have no discernable trouble in manufacturing enormous amounts of sympathetic posts in regards to the other unnamed entity.

Now “trolling” also is another word that seems to be lacking in your overall ability of grasping certain concepts.

To accuse me of trolling you would need to show where I have followed you into this thread from a very recent thread.

This is not the case, as a simple search of my posts will reveal.

I merely arrived in a Discussion thread (of all things), and joined you in the ongoing discussion.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Them is a complex word. It contains more than one entity.

Therefore, I have used your word “them” correctly, as it concerns one of them, but not necessarily TFL.

Indeed you have no discernable trouble in manufacturing enormous amounts of sympathetic posts in regards to the other unnamed entity.

Now “trolling” also is another word that seems to be lacking in your overall ability of grasping certain concepts.

To accuse me of trolling you would need to show where I have followed you into this thread from a very recent thread.

This is not the case, as a simple search of my posts will reveal.

I merely arrived in a Discussion thread (of all things), and joined you in the ongoing discussion.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Puh-lease.

"Them", indeed, refers to more than one entity - which is exactly how I used the word seeing that I was making an educated guess as to why two members of the probation list were still posting on these boards. You, on the other hand, felt that "them" should refer to Comicsupply only because otherwise your little out-of-context jab wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.

(Calling my position towards CS "sympathetic" is a gross exaggeration as well - but, hey, I guess if you're not one of the people comparing Comicsupply with Hitler, Satan, or Robojo, you just can't win here. Whatever.)

Also ... it seems like you're confused about the meaning of "trolling" - trolling doesn't necessarily imply following anyone anywhere, the actual definition is simply someone who posts an irrelevant message with the intent of provoking another user into an emotional response. Which is exactly what you did.

I have no beef with you - I've never had any interactions with you - so I can only suggest that whatever personal problem you have with me, you deal with it & move on.