• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Well Clive is once again thumbing his nose at this community by starting yet another sales thread. doh!

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

You guy's are keeping me on a stupid list that I shouldn't even be on. You even state it in your WARNING picture.

You say that I am on the list because I failed to complete a BOARD transaction.

WRONG!!!!!

I am on the list because of orders placed on my website. BIG FOKING DIFFERENCE!!!!

You have a reach of rule here, but you don't on my website. Your list means NOTHING if you want to keep me on it.

I shouldn't be on it. I have handled all board transactions. Since when did your list start to include things like other sites, or ebay, or garage sales?

Exactly, it doesn't and shouldn't.

When you start letting the list serve for other thing's that it was originally for, then it has lost it's purpose.

AS IT STANDS!!! THERE IS NOTHING OUTSTANDING FROM A DEAL MADE ON THE BOARDS!!!!. You can keep me on the list, but in each sale thread I make I will point out my declaration about how I shouldn't be on it.

You want to call me names etc, sure, fine, do it. But don't wave around the list when it's clear that you are making an exception for my inclusion.

Then again, I am sure the boards really matter to you Fuelman, it's probably something you can't live without. Same goes for Diva. I am sure if you couldn't post on the boards both of you would be lost and alone without anything to do.

Go play with your kids, get outside, you freaking dweebs.

Actually you're incorrect. You've repeatedly solicited business using these forums, by announcing sales and whatnot. Since your sales were generated on the boards, you've earned your place on the list.

Yes, I have you are right. But, it WAS NOT A BOARD TRANSACTION!!!

See if you can follow me

I put up a book on the boards, a picture in a thread, that I make. I sell it, and don't ship it. THAT IS A BOARD TRANSACTION which is worth making the list.

On another note,

You click a link, that take you to my site, you buy a book, and I ship it late. THAT IS NOT A BOARD TRANSACTION!

My issue is with the list. Anybody and their brother can come on here like the fake dude's story and get me back on that list!!!! They can say they came from here. If you want to include dealers for that kind of stuff, that is garbage.

There isn't anyone out there that I solicited on these boards that hasn't been handled. I am being kept on the list because of a "control" issue that Diva has.

Techincally I am right, I shouldn't be on there. But I get it. It's not right, but I understand it.

Well Clive is once again thumbing his nose at this community by starting yet another sales thread. doh!

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

You guy's are keeping me on a stupid list that I shouldn't even be on. You even state it in your WARNING picture.

WRONG!!!!!

I am on the list because of orders placed on my website. BIG FOKING DIFFERENCE!!!!

You have a reach of rule here, but you don't on my website. Your list means NOTHING if you want to keep me on it.

I shouldn't be on it. I have handled all board transactions. Since when did your list start to include things like other sites, or ebay, or garage sales?

When you start letting the list serve for other thing's that it was originally for, then it has lost it's purpose.

AS IT STANDS!!! THERE IS NOTHING OUTSTANDING FROM A DEAL MADE ON THE BOARDS!!!!. You can keep me on the list, but in each sale thread I make I will point out my declaration about how I shouldn't be on it.

You want to call me names etc, sure, fine, do it. But don't wave around the list when it's clear that you are making an exception for my inclusion.

Then again, I am sure the boards really matter to you Fuelman, it's probably something you can't live without. Same goes for Diva. I am sure if you couldn't post on the boards both of you would be lost and alone without anything to do.

Actually you're incorrect. You've repeatedly solicited business using these forums, by announcing sales and whatnot. Since your sales were generated on the boards, you've earned your place on the list.

See if you can follow me

I put up a book on the boards, a picture in a thread, that I make. I sell it, and don't ship it. THAT IS A BOARD TRANSACTION which is worth making the list.

On another note,

You click a link, that take you to my site, you buy a book, and I ship it late. THAT IS NOT A BOARD TRANSACTION!

My issue is with the list. Anybody and their brother can come on here like the fake dude's story and get me back on that list!!!! They can say they came from here. If you want to include dealers for that kind of stuff, that is garbage.

There isn't anyone out there that I solicited on these boards that hasn't been handled. I am being kept on the list because of a "control" issue that Diva has.

Techincally I am right, I shouldn't be on there. But I get it. It's not right, but I understand it.

Sorry I have to agree that if you GENERATED the sale via the boards then it qualifies as a board transaction. So if you post a link or whatever to a direct website that is STILL a board transaction because the sale STARTED with a board post. (At least IMHO).

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

WRONG!!!!!

See if you can follow me

On another note,

Sorry I have to agree that if you GENERATED the sale via the boards then it qualifies as a board transaction. So if you post a link or whatever to a direct website that is STILL a board transaction because the sale STARTED with a board post. (At least IMHO).

I think I would have to agree with this assessment.

See if you can follow me

On another note,

Likewise, I get your argument... but I can hardly believe you would make it and expect to be taken seriously here.

On another note,

Are all outstanding orders with board members now resolved and shipped, regardless of from where they originated?

See if you can follow me

On another note,

Why do you even bother? Your board rep is permanently shot. Regardless of your inclusion or exclusion on the formal probation list because of some technicality, no one here is going to deal with you in the future. Too many broken deals, too many broken promises. It's time to fold up your tents and head on down the road....or not. I suppose you can keep banging your head against the same brick wall. (shrug)

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

WRONG!!!!!

See if you can follow me

On another note,

^^

yawn...

just waiting for the next disaster to happ...

oh yeah, this one is still happening.

sorry cs, no matter how much you try, you have no rep here and with this being such a long drawn out issue, no one will deal with you.

you may get a stray n00b buying your stuff and you may actually follow through with it but the damage on this board is permanent in your case.

you won't get anyone to take you off the list, you have burnt your bridges here.

I have not dealt with you, i'm still relatively new. i'm not getting on your case because you fumbled an order of mine. I'm just saying, give it up. this is not going to end in your favor.

j

Edited by Junkenstein99

See if you can follow me

On another note,

Why do you even bother? Your board rep is permanently shot. Regardless of your inclusion or exclusion on the formal probation list because of some technicality, no one here is going to deal with you in the future. Too many broken deals, too many broken promises. It's time to fold up your tents and head on down the road....or not. I suppose you can keep banging your head against the same brick wall. (shrug)

Amen. It's all over. Nobody with any sense will buy from you or would want to. Belong on the probation list, don't belong on it, who cares, just go away, nobody wants what you're selling, and someone here will always make sure that if someone new makes the mistake of buying something from you, they will be fully informed of your past dealings. Period end of discussion, you can rant how it's unfair all you like, but it is reality.

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

WRONG!!!!!

Hey, did anyone see that HOTFLIPS is having a killer sale on supplies? I strongly recommend you check it out.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3411390&fpart=1

If it makes you feel better, I am sure Robojo would have a hard time selling here and he's not even on the list.

As silly as it seems, I guess the people here don't want people who rip people off, regardless of where they were when stealing it, trying to get board members' cash.

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Buttdumpling. :cloud9:

Whats a buttdumpling? Is it similar to a buttboil?

DRX

What's your address? I can mail you one. (thumbs u

P.M. sent. Can I squeeze it and pop it like a buttboil? I'm frightened.

DRX

See if you can follow me

On another note,

Amen. It's all over. Nobody with any sense will buy from you or would want to. Belong on the probation list, don't belong on it, who cares, just go away, nobody wants what you're selling, and someone here will always make sure that if someone new makes the mistake of buying something from you, they will be fully informed of your past dealings. Period end of discussion, you can rant how it's unfair all you like, but it is reality.

damn. that's kinda harsh. :popcorn:

I just don't want to be on the list when I don't deserve to be. I didn't make the rules of the list. And there is no proof to be had to state where any sales came from.

The list is for the boards. Your targeting me because I have a site. If I didn't I wouldn't be on that list.

I can guarantee that if my sales threads were not mobbed by people, I would sell.

I am being mobbed for something I have no reason to be on (per the rules of the probation).

If you spent half as much time running your "business" properly as you do posting drivel on a chat board where you are universally disliked and not wanted, you wouldn't be on the list. You should read Foolkiller's post a few thousand times. Maybe then it will sink into your head. (thumbs u

I just don't want to be on the list when I don't deserve to be. I didn't make the rules of the list. And there is no proof to be had to state where any sales came from.

The list is for the boards. Your targeting me because I have a site. If I didn't I wouldn't be on that list.

I can guarantee that if my sales threads were not mobbed by people, I would sell.

I am being mobbed for something I have no reason to be on (per the rules of the probation).

Selling isnt the problem you have. Its shipping/refunding that has you all confused.

doh! Forget the hall of shame, Clive/Russell should have his own maroon list . . .