• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

OK, just a heads up, it seems that Trey Cannon has been listing books in his sales threads using pictures taken fromvarious Ebay auctions posted by other sellers.

Buyers should be very wary.

:o

Bad, bad form.

No, it's beyond bad form, and it doesn't belong here. But why am I not surprised. Every thread he's started has been objectionable in one way or another . . . doh!

Well Clive is once again thumbing his nose at this community by starting yet another sales thread. doh!

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

You guy's are keeping me on a stupid list that I shouldn't even be on. You even state it in your WARNING picture.

You say that I am on the list because I failed to complete a BOARD transaction.

WRONG!!!!!

I am on the list because of orders placed on my website. BIG FOKING DIFFERENCE!!!!

You have a reach of rule here, but you don't on my website. Your list means NOTHING if you want to keep me on it.

I shouldn't be on it. I have handled all board transactions. Since when did your list start to include things like other sites, or ebay, or garage sales?

Exactly, it doesn't and shouldn't.

When you start letting the list serve for other thing's that it was originally for, then it has lost it's purpose.

AS IT STANDS!!! THERE IS NOTHING OUTSTANDING FROM A DEAL MADE ON THE BOARDS!!!!. You can keep me on the list, but in each sale thread I make I will point out my declaration about how I shouldn't be on it.

You want to call me names etc, sure, fine, do it. But don't wave around the list when it's clear that you are making an exception for my inclusion.

Then again, I am sure the boards really matter to you Fuelman, it's probably something you can't live without. Same goes for Diva. I am sure if you couldn't post on the boards both of you would be lost and alone without anything to do.

Go play with your kids, get outside, you freaking dweebs.

Well Clive is once again thumbing his nose at this community by starting yet another sales thread. doh!

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

You guy's are keeping me on a stupid list that I shouldn't even be on. You even state it in your WARNING picture.

WRONG!!!!!

I am on the list because of orders placed on my website. BIG FOKING DIFFERENCE!!!!

You have a reach of rule here, but you don't on my website. Your list means NOTHING if you want to keep me on it.

I shouldn't be on it. I have handled all board transactions. Since when did your list start to include things like other sites, or ebay, or garage sales?

When you start letting the list serve for other thing's that it was originally for, then it has lost it's purpose.

AS IT STANDS!!! THERE IS NOTHING OUTSTANDING FROM A DEAL MADE ON THE BOARDS!!!!. You can keep me on the list, but in each sale thread I make I will point out my declaration about how I shouldn't be on it.

You want to call me names etc, sure, fine, do it. But don't wave around the list when it's clear that you are making an exception for my inclusion.

Then again, I am sure the boards really matter to you Fuelman, it's probably something you can't live without. Same goes for Diva. I am sure if you couldn't post on the boards both of you would be lost and alone without anything to do.

It's Divad not Diva. :/

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

WRONG!!!!!

Why the hell do you care? Just go elsewhere and sell your stuff. I don't understand your motivation or your persistence in such a futile task. You will continue to suffer the derision and harassment you, likely deservedly so, receive.

Can you not live without the boards as well?

I wasn't here for the initial creation of the probie list. My guess is, in a very literal sense and not so much spirit of the list, Russ has a point.

That being said. STFU Russ. It's not doing you any good to attack people around here. The bottom line is if you screwed up, you have to take your lumps. And contrary to what some folks think, you don't get to decide when you've taken enough lumps. It's not up to you. You made that bed and you sleep in it until people let it go. And 1 or 2 holdouts aren't going to keep you down forever.

The point is, knowing how tight knit the community is and knowing that they're looking out for others because of deals you farked people over on, you should spend your time rectifying every deal no matter where it took place.

Instead of screaming about your inclusion on the list. Work on getting yourself off the list. And screaming/demanding to be taken off isn't the way to go about it man.

Make EVERYONE you owe whole again. Once you've done that you can get off the list I believe. Makes all the sense in the world to me. (shrug)

I wasn't here for the initial creation of the probie list. My guess is, in a very literal sense and not so much spirit of the list, Russ has a point.

That being said. STFU Russ. It's not doing you any good to attack people around here. The bottom line is if you screwed up, you have to take your lumps. And contrary to what some folks think, you don't get to decide when you've taken enough lumps. It's not up to you. You made that bed and you sleep in it until people let it go. And 1 or 2 holdouts aren't going to keep you down forever.

The point is, knowing how tight knit the community is and knowing that they're looking out for others because of deals you farked people over on, you should spend your time rectifying every deal no matter where it took place.

Instead of screaming about your inclusion on the list. Work on getting yourself off the list. And screaming/demanding to be taken off isn't the way to go about it man.

Make EVERYONE you owe whole again. Once you've done that you can get off the list I believe. Makes all the sense in the world to me. (shrug)

:golfclap:

So should Trey be on the list for what he's done?

Trey should be in the Hall of Shame for what he's done rantrant

Seconded

No one actually got ripped off.....but what he did was dishonest. It looks to me like an attempt to build credibility that backfired. I think Hall of Shame may be a bit of overkill in his case....the embarrassment he's already suffering must be intense. With the high profile nature of this whole shibang, he probably won't be able to sell any books for a while anyway. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

My problem with this whole thing is that is wasnt as if he just lied about one thing. It started with the dishonest sales thread when Roy dropped the hammer on the two books. Then it started to snowball. One lie, one top of another lie, and it just kept going til he got caught. Its not hard for me to forget about an honest mistake and someone fess's up to it. But he didnt come clean til he got caught. The story about the shop, his brother, hours hes there and leaves,etc, etc. He spent alot of time spinning this pile of dung. 'Then he throws himself at the mercy of the mods and the boards. I cant speak for anyone else here, to each his own. Me, Ive got no use for someone like this.

DRX

Edited by DRX

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

WRONG!!!!!

Actually you're incorrect. You've repeatedly solicited business using these forums, by announcing sales and whatnot. Since your sales were generated on the boards, you've earned your place on the list.

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

WRONG!!!!!

we're tired of with you.

LINK

FUELMAN PIZZ OFF!!!!

WRONG!!!!!

It's rants like this that, on top of you still having other people's money in your pockets, that will keep you there. May as well get comfortable on it.

Continually flaunting board guidelines normally results in strikes and bans, so on second thoughts - keep it up.