• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I would STRONGLY recommend that Cap dip mess's real name be added next to his user name in the probation thread along with his father's (since I think he was using his Paypal account at one time). That way if he tries to come back with a shill user name people might be able to catch it when he goes to buy or sell something and has to give the shipping and/or payment info.

I would STRONGLY recommend that Cap dip mess's real name be added next to his user name in the probation thread along with his father's (since I think he was using his Paypal account at one time). That way if he tries to come back with a shill user name people might be able to catch it when he goes to buy or sell something and has to give the shipping and/or payment info.

+1 :applause:

+1 :applause:

+2 :gossip:

List of members looking to get their transactions completed or a refund from Comic Supply:

So far we have:

ffcomics

Here4now

ripclaw923 .......................Transaction completed.

collector_bill

If I'm missing anyone, please let me know.

List of members looking to get their transactions completed or a refund from Comic Supply:

So far we have:

ffcomics

Here4now

collector_bill

Shouldn't Clive have a list? Or does he not keep up with who he owes money to?

So far we have:

ffcomics

Here4now

collector_bill

Shouldn't Clive have a list? Or does he not keep up with who he owes money to?

Would you like Clive to keep the list?

He appears to be a psychopath. Does this definition sound familiar?

The psychopath is defined by an uninhibited gratification in criminal, sexual, or aggressive impulses and the inability to learn from past mistakes. Individuals with this disorder gain satisfaction through their antisocial behavior and lack remorse for their actions.

He's a scrawny little punk who simply has awful parents. When I was 16 I got mixed up with some real nutjobs. The kind of guys that were psycho. That would flip their cars racing, that would buy blowguns and do drive byes on people carrying groceries and the like. Total pyschos that all ended up in jail or dead. Connor is nothing like those guys. They were truly f-ed up. Connor is just a spoiled, little turd and eventually he's going to swallow some of his own teeth when somebody caves his face in. Not a pleasant thought but that's what happens to punks.

He appears to be a psychopath. Does this definition sound familiar?

The psychopath is defined by an uninhibited gratification in criminal, sexual, or aggressive impulses and the inability to learn from past mistakes. Individuals with this disorder gain satisfaction through their antisocial behavior and lack remorse for their actions.

He's a scrawny little punk who simply has awful parents. When I was 16 I got mixed up with some real nutjobs. The kind of guys that were psycho. That would flip their cars racing, that would buy blowguns and do drive byes on people carrying groceries and the like. Total pyschos that all ended up in jail or dead. Connor is nothing like those guys. They were truly f-ed up. Connor is just a spoiled, little turd and eventually he's going to swallow some of his own teeth when somebody caves his face in. Not a pleasant thought but that's what happens to punks.

I have to agree. I don't like how Conner behaved here at all, but I wouldn't say psychopathic. Just a child of the times and age. Spoiled and probably never told no or ever disciplined.

Good ridance to bad rubbish, I say.

I'd lean more towards sociopath - here's a good discussion of it:

"The main characteristic of a sociopath is a disregard for the rights of others. Sociopaths are also unable to conform to what society defines as a normal personality. Antisocial tendencies are a big part of the sociopath's personality. This pattern usually comes into evidence around the age of 15. If it is not treated, it can develop into adulthood.

Visible symptoms include physical aggression and the inability to hold down a steady job. The sociopath also finds it hard to sustain relationships and shows a lack of regret in his or her actions. A major personality behavior trait is the violation of the rights of others. This can appear as a disregard for the physical or sexual wellbeing of another.

Although these symptoms are all present, they may not always be evident. Research has shown that the sociopath is usually a person with an abundance of charm and wit. He or she may appear friendly and considerate, but these attributes are usually superficial. They are used as a way of blinding the other person to the personal agenda behind the sociopath's behaviour."

Sound familiar...?

I'd lean more towards sociopath - here's a good discussion of it:

"The main characteristic of a sociopath is a disregard for the rights of others. Sociopaths are also unable to conform to what society defines as a normal personality. Antisocial tendencies are a big part of the sociopath's personality. This pattern usually comes into evidence around the age of 15. If it is not treated, it can develop into adulthood.

Visible symptoms include physical aggression and the inability to hold down a steady job. The sociopath also finds it hard to sustain relationships and shows a lack of regret in his or her actions. A major personality behavior trait is the violation of the rights of others. This can appear as a disregard for the physical or sexual wellbeing of another.

Although these symptoms are all present, they may not always be evident. Research has shown that the sociopath is usually a person with an abundance of charm and wit. He or she may appear friendly and considerate, but these attributes are usually superficial. They are used as a way of blinding the other person to the personal agenda behind the sociopath's behaviour."

Sound familiar...?

Hell, this sounds like my oldest son.... :eek:

Just wanted to mention that people don't seem to be checking the probation list, or they are ignoring it.

I just noticed another list member, repeat list member, with a sales thread this weekend that non-noob members were buying from. (shrug)

Just wanted to mention that people don't seem to be checking the probation list, or they are ignoring it.

I just noticed another list member, repeat list member, with a sales thread this weekend that non-noob members were buying from. (shrug)

Are you talking about comicseekers?