• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Delivery Confirmation doesn't really say anything. It means it made it to the doorstep but that doesn't mean it was received. My mailman leaves packages on my porch all the time.

UPS just left a 32" LCD tv and Blu-Ray player on my porch without actually seeing if I was home.

Note to self: monitor Sckao's board purchasing activity, drive by his house a few days later.

That was my 4th TV... hence the small size. (shrug) And I already have a Plasma... :grin:

But yes, I don't see Tsimanga (who is local) as a person who would receive something and then claim it never arrived.

EDIT: And now I just read it was received? doh!

I hope Trey and others can forgive me here as all I wanted from him was a response that he shipped the book (Actually first question was if the book had writing on the outside plastic cover to confirm it was his), I believe him nonetheless... just wanted to hear it from him. I have noiw and all is good ).. I hope

Taking a quick break from clink.

WOW... :frustrated:

Yes, book had arrows pointing out most severe damage, and also the previous owner had marked F+ 6.5 on the plastic. That was scribbled out and regraded. There may have been other scribbles asa well. All done in black Sharpie.

No hard feelings. But next time, please investigate a little more or ask someone what to do before making very strong accusations.

Back to the auctions

Trey

I agree. 100%

My fault on this. I honestly have bought many copies of GL #7 recently and it was ME who got confused as to if Trey sent me the copy I bought from him. I appreciate everyones input, advice, support and critique... next time I will go the more civil road and discuss matters first with fellow boardies.. it's small world we have here.

On a side note - This weeks been kinda stressful for me as I'm getting married this Saturday... I think the 'stress' contributed to me jumping the gun here.

I hope Trey and others can forgive me here as all I wanted from him was a response that he shipped the book (Actually first question was if the book had writing on the outside plastic cover to confirm it was his), I believe him nonetheless... just wanted to hear it from him. I have noiw and all is good ).. I hope

Sorry my man

So you already had the book? ???

I agree. 100%

My fault on this. I honestly have bought many copies of GL #7 recently and it was ME who got confused as to if Trey sent me the copy I bought from him. I appreciate everyones input, advice, support and critique... next time I will go the more civil road and discuss matters first with fellow boardies.. it's small world we have here.

On a side note - This weeks been kinda stressful for me as I'm getting married this Saturday... I think the 'stress' contributed to me jumping the gun here.

Sorry my man

Yes- It seems I did have it all along. :makepoint:

You see I recently purchased 7 GL #7's... so I wasn't sure if I had recieved his book or not. It's amazing how many people simply ship a comic with nothing as to where it's from or who. It was why I was trying to contact him and ask if he sent it.. his word would have been enough for me as he's up and up guy... but I didn't get any word and freaked a bit prematurely.

I got ripped off by forum member The Silver-Age

His names Trey. It was a Green lantern #7. I've wrote him 7 times and asked about the shipping status of the book. He always reads my messages but yet doesn't respond to any of them. Nothing. I haven't heard back from him at all since I paid. I paid him via paypal personal on OCT 6th... it's now oct 21st and I'm positive he has given me the shaft.

Zero communication from this guy. No book, no responses.. nothing... please put him on the probabtion list... and if ANYONE (That I know OR TRUST THAT IS), on here wants to read my messages write me and Ill give you the PW so you can see the shaft first hand...

Martin

This seems a bit over-the-top in tone. It's not the best form to come on here and blast an established seller as intentionally ripping you off until you've made some effort to enlist people's help in getting to the bottom of the situation."

I agree. 100%

Sorry my man

Well, I have to say, good job on being straight and not making excuses in this response. We all lose it from time to time. But I'm sure plenty of lessons learned all around.

His names Trey. It was a Green lantern #7. I've wrote him 7 times and asked about the shipping status of the book. He always reads my messages but yet doesn't respond to any of them. Nothing. I haven't heard back from him at all since I paid. I paid him via paypal personal on OCT 6th... it's now oct 21st and I'm positive he has given me the shaft.

Zero communication from this guy. No book, no responses.. nothing... please put him on the probabtion list... and if ANYONE (That I know OR TRUST THAT IS), on here wants to read my messages write me and Ill give you the PW so you can see the shaft first hand...

Martin

Premature Epostulation... :devil:

As previously stated... doh!

Martin

This seems a bit over-the-top in tone. It's not the best form to come on here and blast an established seller as intentionally ripping you off until you've made some effort to enlist people's help in getting to the bottom of the situation."

I agree. 100%

Sorry my man

Awesome way to help put this to rest.

Congratulations on the big day. And the first time your wife asks you if a dress makes her look fat, this big debacle will seem like child's play trying to resolve.

I agree. 100%

Sorry my man

Yes- It seems I did have it all along. :makepoint:

You see I recently purchased 7 GL #7's... so I wasn't sure if I had recieved his book or not. It's amazing how many people simply ship a comic with nothing as to where it's from or who. It was why I was trying to contact him and ask if he sent it.. his word would have been enough for me as he's up and up guy... but I didn't get any word and freaked a bit prematurely.

:acclaim:

Just received a PM from one of our Probation List members...

'Dear Sir:

I notice sometimes when I post a comment, you'll follow up with a derrogative

remark in reference to not purchasing a few books. I spoke to CGC directly

today and notified them of such behavior. I notice it's not only you but a few

others as well. They said I should notify you and let you know that I don't

appreciate the comments.

I'm also following up with the parties involved.'

Clearly terrified by the implied thread of severe Moderator action, I responded thus...

'I really don't care how you feel. You have reneged on good faith agreements, broken trust and behaved like a general low life. I will continue to point this out where I am able as a warning to others of your poor manners and abysmal business practices.

A man's word should be his bond, and without it he has nothing.

See you in the threads! :hi:'

...and also thought I'd share. :grin:

No names, though. Thought I'd leave that to y'all to figure out. hm

'Dear Sir:

appreciate the comments.

Clearly terrified by the implied thread of severe Moderator action, I responded thus...

'I really don't care how you feel. You have reneged on good faith agreements, broken trust and behaved like a general low life. I will continue to point this out where I am able as a warning to others of your poor manners and abysmal business practices.

(worship):popcorn:

BTW, glad you shared! :hi:

'Dear Sir:

appreciate the comments.

:roflmao:

'Dear Sir:

appreciate the comments.

Trouble maker. :troll::foryou:

Just a guess one my part. Considering that most on the list don't care and seeing who F_T typically responds to, that was my best guess. I could be sincerely and unequivocally wrong.

Again. :baiting:

meh. If it isn't him, then I really don't care which whiny turd it turns out to be.

:whatev: