• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Is everyone is afraid to say "TheDanimal" because they are afraid of being smitten by the Power Cosmic? ... lol

:signfunny:

Seriously though any word? I sent him a text with no response but I'm unsure if that number is still valid at this point. :sorry:

Has anyone tried to contact him through his girlfriend?

TheDanimal? :ohnoez:

TheDanimal's girlfriend is TheDanimal?

What are you trying to say here? :insane:

I'm confused also. (shrug)

0003663203645_215X215.jpg

Sorry, thought it was more common knowledge. His gf is boardie, LovinTheSurfer.

He's also buddies with mt1000

I'm not advocating bombarding these folks with PMs, but it may be an alternate way to get in touch with Danimal.

I'm not advocating bombarding these folks with PMs, but it may be an alternate way to get in touch with Danimal.

Come on, Jeffro. You may not be "advocating bombarding these folks with PMs" but what the hell do you think is going to happen? You've certainly been on here long enough to know.

I believe most refrained out of respect for him and his girlfriend.

Ya don't say. He went to bat for his boy MT on that Yannis deal hard core Lot's of hoopla on that.

Then he puts himself in the same boat. Hypocrisy know no bounds.

It's too bad... they seemed like a really nice couple, but yes, I do know that appearances can be deceiving. Hopefully all is well for them and Dan is able to come through and tie up these loose ends. :wishluck:

It's too bad... they seemed like a really nice couple

Yeah, so did Bonnie and Clyde.

Ouch, kind of harsh, but it's true, you just never really know about people. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night letting a deal go this long with no books delivered and no communication. Nothing short of me being in a coma would stop me from finding a way to make good on the transaction one way or another. 2c

I don't see where it's LovinTheSurfer's responsibility to cover his actions, unless she ran a sales thread in conjunction with him. Sometimes as much as you care about someone else, you have no control over their actions. They are two different members, it's not a joint membership. My guess is, she's aware of the PMs but is embarrassed at his actions and does not know how to respond. In any event, it was not her sales thread. Even if you are married to a person (and they are not married) if your spouse does something wrong, you are not required to go to jail with them.

However, as nice as Dan seemed, it would appear that if it's truly more than 30 days, he belongs on the list, now. He can come off once he takes care of his obligations. It's just not fair to leave him off because he's nice. Nice doesn't take someone's money for a book and not mail it or refund the money.

....:sorry:

I don't see where it's LovinTheSurfer's responsibility to cover his actions, unless she ran a sales thread in conjunction with him. Sometimes as much as you care about someone else, you have no control over their actions. They are two different members, it's not a joint membership. My guess is, she's aware of the PMs but is embarrassed at his actions and does not know how to respond. In any event, it was not her sales thread. Even if you are married to a person (and they are not married) if your spouse does something wrong, you are not required to go to jail with them.

Very true. I would not expect my wife to be responsible for what I do on here. (thumbs u

I believe most refrained out of respect for him and his girlfriend.

Ya don't say. He went to bat for his boy MT on that Yannis deal hard core Lot's of hoopla on that.

Then he puts himself in the same boat. Hypocrisy know no bounds.

This is true and depressing as well.