• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Snake eyes - glad you decided not to sit it out. Good thoughts there.

I completely agree with you and Snake Eyes about LovinTheSurfer having nothing to do with Danimal's problems. He created the situation and he's the one who has to fix it - not her. But I think you guys (and her) are blowing this way out of proportion. Just because t3quila posted one simple comment and I thought it was funny does NOT mean that we think LTS is responsible or involved in any way with what Danimal did. I just simply thought that the statement was funny as I'm sure other people did too. (shrug)

I've always tought my kids that it's OK to have fun - just don't do it at the expense of other people. And I don't believe either t3quila or I were attempting to do that here. She took it personally and I'm sorry that she did but no malice was intended towards her. :foryou:

LTS - good luck with the birth and I hope you and the baby are nice and healthy afterwards. And I hope Dan gets all of his problems straightened out as well. :wishluck: So when is the baby due?

I think you guys (and her) are blowing this way out of proportion.

You are a very nice man, but you have obviously never BEEN pregnant...your hormones kind of make taking things personally a default mode.

I hope everyone takes that into consideration and finds something less painful to her, to joke about.

I tried to say this before... we cannot hold Kingsly responsible for Dan's actions. Hopefully he will realize that he's putting her in an awkward position and perhaps that will motivate him, but other than that, I hope everyone leaves her off this thread. I'm sorry for the people who got burned, but we can't blame her and shouldn't make things more difficult for her.

LTS +1 :foryou:

I think you guys (and her) are blowing this way out of proportion.

You are a very nice man, but you have obviously never BEEN pregnant...your hormones kind of make taking things personally a default mode.

I hope everyone takes that into consideration and finds something less painful to her, to joke about.

I tried to say this before... we cannot hold Kingsly responsible for Dan's actions. Hopefully he will realize that he's putting her in an awkward position and perhaps that will motivate him, but other than that, I hope everyone leaves her off this thread. I'm sorry for the people who got burned, but we can't blame her and shouldn't make things more difficult for her.

LTS +1 :foryou:

Hi Sharon. :hi:

You're right....I've never been pregnant. Whenever I gain weight though, I might LOOK pregnant. lol

Got this on 7/24... then nothing.

Hey Bill..I am SO SO sorry. This has gotten out of control. I am taking care of everyone this coming week starting monday and by end of week everything will be shipped.

Again very very sorry. This is not fair to everyone and it's my fault completely.

I didn't come on here much because I was embarassed after all this.

Thanks and contact you soon with tracking.

Dan

I am holding my breath now :taptaptap:

Edited by slabthistoo

But I think you guys (and her) are blowing this way out of proportion. Just because t3quila posted one simple comment and I thought it was funny does NOT mean that we think LTS is responsible or involved in any way with what Danimal did. I just simply thought that the statement was funny as I'm sure other people did too. (shrug)

I've always tought my kids that it's OK to have fun - just don't do it at the expense of other people. And I don't believe either t3quila or I were attempting to do that here. She took it personally and I'm sorry that she did but no malice was intended towards her. :foryou:

LTS - good luck with the birth and I hope you and the baby are nice and healthy afterwards. And I hope Dan gets all of his problems straightened out as well. :wishluck: So when is the baby due?

Hey shark. :hi: LTS had been brought up before in several other posts regarding danimal's situation, one even suggesting she should be in part responsible! (thankfully that got squashed quickly). I'm sure it has become a somewhat sensitive situation for her.

It would be nice for LTS if the well-wishing, baby questions etc were not a part of a danimal probation list discussion.

Even my posting this extends the issue. There's no winning for losing sometimes. :(

But I think you guys (and her) are blowing this way out of proportion. Just because t3quila posted one simple comment and I thought it was funny does NOT mean that we think LTS is responsible or involved in any way with what Danimal did. I just simply thought that the statement was funny as I'm sure other people did too. (shrug)

Hey shark. :hi: LTS had been brought up before in several other posts regarding danimal's situation, one even suggesting she should be in part responsible! (thankfully that got squashed quickly). I'm sure it has become a somewhat sensitive situation for her.

:(

Hi there. :hi:

Now that you mention it (about the quashing), I believe yours truly (meaning me) was the 2nd person to squash the idea that LovinTheSurfer should be help responsible in any way for Danimal's troubles. :whistle::grin:

I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member! :insane:

I feel the same way, David. I wouldn't want to be in a club that would have you as a member, either. lol:blush:

:preach:

Hey Bill..I am SO SO sorry. This has gotten out of control. I am taking care of everyone this coming week starting monday and by end of week everything will be shipped.

Again very very sorry. This is not fair to everyone and it's my fault completely.

Dan

form PM, got the same. :cry:

Danimal initiated the sales and was responsible for the threads with LTS offering some general comments/conversation only. Just does not seem right to harrass her or hold her responsible for the misdeeds of someone else, be it a significant other or not.

I don't think anyone was serious (at least, I hope not) that because someone dates or is married to a probation member, they should go on the list as well.

If anything, it was joking around to lighten the mood, as it appears Dan isn't in a rush to clear this situation up. I hope that changes soon as there is no excuse to sit back and think about it.

Board members come across as very forgiving once you resolve things with them quickly and appropriately. Do what is right, and just get the items shipped!

If anything, it was joking around to lighten the mood, as it appears Dan isn't in a rush to clear this situation up. I hope that changes soon as there is no excuse to sit back and think about it.

Board members come across as very forgiving once you resolve things with them quickly and appropriately. Do what is right, and just get the items shipped!

:sumo:

Dan

form PM, got the same. :cry:

Cap Freak spent months saying things were being fixed . . . then we found out about the scope of his transgressions.

Hello All,

Well, I have a newbie that needs to be on the probation list, htown79.

htown79 purchased (4) ASM slabs on 06/08/10.

On 6/16/10, he informed me that he was expecting his commission check and would pay the next day.

On 06/20/10, he informed me that he would not be getting his commission check for a week or two.

Since then, I have messaged him on 07/06, 07/15, 07/18 and 08/03. Haven't heard a word from him.

Thanks, Brian

Hello All,

Well, I have a newbie that needs to be on the probation list, htown79.

htown79 purchased (4) ASM slabs on 06/08/10.

On 6/16/10, he informed me that he was expecting his commission check and would pay the next day.

On 06/20/10, he informed me that he would not be getting his commission check for a week or two.

Since then, I have messaged him on 07/06, 07/15, 07/18 and 08/03. Haven't heard a word from him.

Thanks, Brian

Sucks. Added.