• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

"I really have no interest in this forum after getting this taken care of "

Danimal... I really don't know you, but I think the guys here really like you and your girlfriend alot.

I've read your past posts as they were listed over the last few months and I think you are a fine member of this communtiy.

That said, the above quote by seems a little harsh. This forum has interest in you and your family. No one here wishes you ill will. Yes, there were knocks and jokes in this probation thread at your expense... but I don't think they were mean spirited, just the community protecting itself.

Don't take offense if you did... get your obligations taken care of and come on back to the fold.

Bio-rupp's 2c

+1

Danimal... I really don't know you, but I think the guys here really like you and your girlfriend alot.

+1

There's money to be made here, I tell ya.

[font:Arial Black]Bucket of hot tar for sale. HOT TAR![/font]

BucketLadle.jpg

:jokealert:

+ 2

+1

BucketLadle.jpg

So where are the feathers? :taptaptap:

+1

BucketLadle.jpg

Hot tar and feathers. :cloud9:

+1

BucketLadle.jpg

Hot tar and feathers. :cloud9:

See what I mean.... harmless knocks and jokes. :banana:

I really have no interest in this forum after getting this taken care of but my girlfriend does, and I don't want to ruin it for her.

No need for all that. Just take care of the issue as you have stated you will. At that point you would only be guilty of poor communication.

Given some of the krap you have been through I think "most" will understand and forgive.

TheDamnable has no enemies. He's only intensely disliked by his friends... who are waiting for their refunds.

When he leaves, we'll always have his posts to reminisce how well he handled himself in a situation when someone deigns to change their mind and give a refund.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=3981209&Search=true#Post3981209

Sounds like his 2nd FDQ exit

I hope he does square things away. Contrary to what some say on these boards, some of us are willing to forgive.

hm Velllly interesting...... hm

He was around in 2003? doh!

I never caught that until now as I always assumed Dan and his girlfriend had joined last year.

Sounds like his 2nd FDQ exit

I hope he does square things away. Contrary to what some say on these boards, some of us are willing to forgive.

hm Velllly interesting...... hm

He was around in 2003? doh!

I never caught that until now as I always assumed Dan and his girlfriend had joined last year.

Yeah, I noticed the posting date too. By the evidence provided here, it looks like Mr. Danimal is a repeat offender. :eek:

Yeah, I noticed the posting date too. By the evidence provided here, it looks like Mr. Danimal is a repeat offender. :eek:

[font:Arial Black]All out of tar and nooses. But duct tape still in stock.[/font]

00031947.jpg

I have a question.

The coin forums don't have a probation list that I can see. If I had bought a coin from a forumite, on the basis of a listing in a thread on the boards, and the goods never turned up and I was still waiting after 3 months or more for a resolution... Would the probation thread here be appropriate?

I have a question.

The coin forums don't have a probation list that I can see. If I had bought a coin from a forumite, on the basis of a listing in a thread on the boards, and the goods never turned up and I was still waiting after 3 months or more for a resolution... Would the probation thread here be appropriate?

Seeing as this probation list is in the Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area I would think that it would not be appropriate to start listing coin related issues in here too.

Sounds like a good time to start a probation list in that area though!