• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Sounds like his 2nd FDQ exit

I hope he does square things away. Contrary to what some say on these boards, some of us are willing to forgive.

hm Velllly interesting...... hm

He was around in 2003? doh!

I never caught that until now as I always assumed Dan and his girlfriend had joined last year.

Yeah, I noticed the posting date too. By the evidence provided here, it looks like Mr. Danimal is a repeat offender. :eek:

:o

Guess he should say Bye!

Yeah, I noticed the posting date too. By the evidence provided here, it looks like Mr. Danimal is a repeat offender. :eek:

[font:Arial Black]All out of tar and nooses. But duct tape still in stock.[/font]

00031947.jpg

One day this guy is going to have a wife that is going to find this picture surfing the net. doh!

:roflmao:

Sounds like his 2nd FDQ exit

I hope he does square things away. Contrary to what some say on these boards, some of us are willing to forgive.

hm Velllly interesting...... hm

He was around in 2003? doh!

I never caught that until now as I always assumed Dan and his girlfriend had joined last year.

:o

Guess he should say Bye!

I would say he did 3 days ago.

I finally got my stuff a couple of weeks ago from him, it was a month late....

he's been busy. check the water cooler thread from his girlfriend (?). two months and counting for me. :acclaim:

I thought that kind of thing only took about 5 minutes. :grin:

he's been busy. check the water cooler thread from his girlfriend (?). two months and counting for me. :acclaim:

Only for amateurs!

Only for amateurs!

At this rate the baby will arrive before the comics

Only for amateurs!

At this rate the baby will arrive before the comics

I understand you guys are waiting for things and I've been trying to get him to man up but please do not drag me or my baby into this. Thanks

~LTS +1

I agree 1000%. This has nothing to do with LovinTheSurfer or her baby. Deals were made between thedanimal and forumites. That is where the attention should be focused.

I understand you guys are waiting for things and I've been trying to get him to man up but please do not drag me or my baby into this. Thanks

~LTS +1

I agree 1000%. This has nothing to do with LovinTheSurfer or her baby. Deals were made between thedanimal and forumites. That is where the attention should be focused.

Kind of sat this discussion out to this point, as I felt any comments might just incite a poor situation where a solution short of complete meltdown still appears possible. :doh: However, I do have to toss my wholehearted agreement in on these two posts. As near as I can tell by scanning the previous threads, Danimal initiated the sales and was responsible for the threads with LTS offering some general comments/conversation only. Just does not seem right to harrass her or hold her responsible for the misdeeds of someone else, be it a significant other or not. As it is, her trying to pressure him to honor his obligations and do right by his buyers is already a pretty stand up thing to do given that it could create some tension between the two of them.

Not a buyer in this process, so understand others certainly have a more vested interest and a good bit of frustration, but that is my two cents... :shrug: