• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Is tinkie1100 a boardmember? (shrug)

lol

hm Come to think of it, I have been displeased with my cellular carrier lately.

???

:gossip: He is intimating that he may add his cellular carrier to the Probation List. Juxtaposing another even less related purveyor of services with tinkie1100 who does not appear to be a Boardie, and is thus ineligible for the PL, is a time-honored comedic technique.

Is 'splainin the joke a time honored comedic technique too?

Edited by Timmay

lol

???

:gossip: He is intimating that he may add his cellular carrier to the Probation List. Juxtaposing another even less related purveyor of services with tinkie1100 who does not appear to be a Boardie, and is thus ineligible for the PL, is a time-honored comedic technique.

More of a public service. Caira is a little obtuse sometimes.

lol

???

Esoteric.

In the rough and tumble world of comedy when faced with a Darwinian moment where we can slow down the bus and go for the fart joke, I prefer to put the pedal to the floor and dare the forum to keep up.

I'm not sure if I have ever posted in this thread more than once or twice.

All seems to be well under control by the usual stalwarts.

If the PL'ers or Shamers ever send their bravos in here to administer chaos, let it be known that I stand ready to intercede.

If the PL'ers or Shamers ever send their bravos in here to administer chaos, let it be known that I stand ready to intercede.

I think I should have made this post in the ANNOUNCEMENT thread.

I'm going to cruise over to the DISCUSSION thread to seek counsel.

That'll help keep this thread clean of my rubbish.

lol

???

Esoteric.

In the rough and tumble world of comedy when faced with a Darwinian moment where we can slow down the bus and go for the fart joke, I prefer to put the pedal to the floor and dare the forum to keep up.

you're a bit random

you're a bit random

I am, especially when faced with a 'Darwinian moment.'

you're a bit random

I am, especially when faced with a 'Darwinian moment.'

Put it all the way to the floor and don't stop 'til we hit Albuquerque, or at least Floresiensis.

Hi sorry guys I have been busy this last little bit. Tinkie1100 in not a cgc board member(at least from that alias) that i know of. This is for an offsite transaction to be clear but the seller is pretty well known on ebay. Another warning this seller sells alot of books not just over graded but they seem to be from a lot that suffer huge distributor ink blots(I mean blots much larger than normally found) I had seen some distro ink that was going clear along the entire top making some pretty big pools of ink smudges.

My cell carrier is ok for now thanks, but does the probie list not allow for a seller to be noted as long as its specified as an off site transaction?

Regards

Edited by mrchocholat

Hi sorry guys I have been busy this last little bit. Tinkie1100 in not a cgc board member(at least from that alias) that i know of. This is for an offsite transaction to be clear but the seller is pretty well known on ebay. Another warning this seller sells alot of books not just over graded but they seem to be from a lot that suffer huge distributor ink blots(I mean blots much larger than normally found) I had seen some distro ink that was going clear along the entire top making some pretty big pools of ink smudges.

My cell carrier is ok for now thanks, but does the probie list not allow for a seller to be noted as long as its specified as an off site transaction?

Regards

The probation list is for forum members only. An off board transaction can be noted, as long as their members of this forum.

Regards

The probation list is for forum members only. An off board transaction can be noted, as long as their members of this forum.

At one time there was a thread running in Comics General of people posting Ebay sellers to beware of so other board members wouldn't get burned. That's probably all mrchocholat was trying to do without knowing the intent of the probation list.

Glad we helped him realize the thread intent. :P

So, where is vtcomics' strike?

Probably just a PM warning.

A warning after a third offense? Whatever, the ever consistent moderators strike (or not) again. :eyeroll:

No idea it was number 3.

Some of you guys must work for the FBI.

:foryou:

So, where is vtcomics' strike?

Probably just a PM warning.

A warning after a third offense? Whatever, the ever consistent moderators strike (or not) again. :eyeroll:

No idea it was number 3.

Some of you guys must work for the FBI.

:foryou:

:gossip: ACE