• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I don't think this is a probational offense, but it's sure one that lacks class or kindness.

:makepoint:

I thought I was on ignore?

How can you answer me, if I'm on ignore...

Seriously, I am not sure I've ever been on "ignore" before, this is fascinating;)

Who in the world in their right mind would ever put you on ignore? That's just crazy!

:foryou::hi:

I don't think this is a probational offense, but it's sure one that lacks class or kindness.

Seriously, I am not sure I've ever been on "ignore" before, this is fascinating;)

Who in the world in their right mind would ever put you on ignore? That's just crazy!

:sumo:

It's RMA what do you expect! You can't spell Drama without RMA! It's all about him Edited by 8milemax

A friend told me you had him on ignore, I asked how he could tell, and he said that if you try to send a PM, from one of the threads, it says you are on ignore. So, out of curiosity, I tried it.

Then, I figured if I was on ignore, I could not read the PM you sent to me...so I clicked on it. (Yes, Greggy, you were right, I was wrong)

I don't really understand the system because I've never had anyone on ignore.

However, to answer your PM... I certainly don't think that the majority of people here are psychotic. I do think perhaps 3 or 4 people have serious problems, and as I replied, if you have SO many people on ignore, perhaps there is a problem with your perception. I don't feel this way because I'm as naive as you seem to think, but because I actually have a great deal of experience dealing with people, usually, in a positive manner.

I DO understand what ignore means...it's not my usual method of operation, however, to help you, I will not be answering any more PMs, until you give up the mime act.

Stewing over every post while you are on a forced "vacation" does not seem to be a healthy method of dealing with things. I really don't think that is what was intended when people are given a strike. Rather, it's a way to take a step back and cool off.

Mime acts, don't seem to be a good cooling off method either...but that's just my opinion, and since you have me on ignore, it's not necessary for you to read this.

I sincerely hope you decide to just take a small break and cool down.

Edited by skypinkblu

Stewing over every post while you are on a forced "vacation" does not seem to be a healthy method of dealing with things. I really don't think that is what was intended when people are given a strike. Rather, it's a way to take a step back and cool off.

Mime acts, don't seem to be a good cooling off method either...but that's just my opinion, and since you have me on ignore, it's not necessary for you to read this.

^^

RMA doesn't deserve to be on the probation list for offering to sell to PL members. He hasn't broken any rule.

If you don't like what he's doing, vote with your dollars. I, for one, won't sell to people on the PL and I reserve the right to not do business with sellers who do.

You are probably on ignore any way. So, it's a moot point.

A friend told me you had him on ignore, I asked how he could tell, and he said that if you try to send a PM, from one of the threads, it says you are on ignore. So, out of curiosity, I tried it.

Then, I figured if I was on ignore, I could not read the PM you sent to me...so I clicked on it. (Yes, Greggy, you were right, I was wrong)

However, to answer your PM... I certainly don't think that the majority of people here are psychotic. I do think perhaps 3 or 4 people have serious problems, and as I replied, if you have SO many people on ignore, perhaps there is a problem with your perception. I don't feel this way because I'm as naive as you seem to think, but because I actually have a great deal of experience, dealing with people, usually, in a positive manner.

I DO understand what ignore means...it's not my usual method of operation, however, to help you, I will not be answering any more PMs, until you give up the mime act.

The only member I have or had on

"*** You are ignoring this user ***"

"Toggle the display of this post"

since I have joined these boards is RMA. RMA having you on ignore is his loss (thumbs u Maybe consider this a blessing :grin:

Edited by beaumonts

RMA doesn't deserve to be on the probation list for offering to sell to PL members. He hasn't broken any rule.

If you don't like what he's doing, vote with your dollars. I, for one, won't sell to people on the PL and I reserve the right to not do business with sellers who do.

You are probably on ignore any way. So, it's a moot point.

I am on ignore as he is for me. But neither of us can resist peeking from time to time.

However, to answer your PM... I certainly don't think that the majority of people here are psychotic. I do think perhaps 3 or 4 people have serious problems, and as I replied, if you have SO many people on ignore, perhaps there is a problem with your perception. I don't feel this way because I'm as naive as you seem to think, but because I actually have a great deal of experience, dealing with people, usually, in a positive manner.

since I have joined these boards is RMA. RMA having you on ignore is his loss (thumbs u Maybe consider this a blessing :grin:

Yeah, same here. He is the only member I have ever had (and have) on ignore. As a result, I have purposely not commented on some of the other discussions around his sales thread antics but there is one line in that note from Sharon I can't ignore.

RMA's assertion that others on the forum may be psychotic is actually very chilling. If he truly feels that way, this suggests his problems run much deeper than mere immaturity.

Yeah, same here. He is the only member I have ever had (and have) on ignore. As a result, I have purposely not commented on some of the other discussions around his sales thread antics but there is one line in that note from Sharon I can't ignore.

RMA's assertion that others on the forum may be psychotic is actually very chilling. If he truly feels that way, this suggests his problems run much deeper than mere immaturity.

+1

Sharon, everyone thinks so highly of you around here that you have developed a certain matronly way of doing things. It's really sweet. You sound like my mom when she thought I was doing something wrong.

But we are all older now. I doubt RMA is going to listen to someone trying to sound like his mom. I know I wouldn't.

So rather than telling someone that they won't get any dinner until they do things mom's way maybe we should try listening and understanding. The kids say a lot when they just use their smiley faces and all of those wacky abbreviations and slang. It's the new language for these young folks.

Sharon, everyone thinks so highly of you around here that you have developed a certain matronly way of doing things. It's really sweet. You sound like my mom when she thought I was doing something wrong.

But we are all older now. I doubt RMA is going to listen to someone trying to sound like his mom. I know I wouldn't.

So rather than telling someone that they won't get any dinner until they do things mom's way maybe we should try listening and understanding. The kids say a lot when they just use their smiley faces and all of those wacky abbreviations and slang. It's the new language for these young folks.

Sorry Richard, I understand it's tough sometimes realizing you are past being one of the cool kids you need to act like an adult.

However. I am a MOM, I don't mind being categorized as one, I don't see myself as one of the over 40 cool kids. I'm fine with the way I am and I'm WAY familiar with all the wacky latest abbreviations and slang.