• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Interested to hear the other side before passing judgement hm

Yep, that's what the notice is for, and the discussion thread, and the serious popcorn waiting for it to occur. (thumbs u

Yep, that's what the notice is for, and the discussion thread, and the serious popcorn waiting for it to occur. (thumbs u

Frankly, given his reputation and seeing what normally happens in these situations, I'm expecting a quick resolution / under carpet sweeping.

Frankly, given his reputation and seeing what normally happens in these situations, I'm expecting a quick resolution / under carpet sweeping.

:o

I'm not saying it's a bad thing as I'm sure it'll be resolved quickly. I just think when it comes to certain people there are short term memories...especially if the accused party does something that benefits a lot of members regularly.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing as I'm sure it'll be resolved quickly. I just think when it comes to certain people there are short term memories...especially if the accused party does something that benefits a lot of members regularly.

My friend, I think you have described several big SS parties. In fairness, you've also described several non-SS boardies as well.

My friend, I think you have described several big SS parties. In fairness, you've also described several non-SS boardies as well.

I'll put my toe in the water, but I'll never dive in all the way.

especially if the accused party does something that benefits a lot of members regularly.

For instance?

You'll never get me to say publicly. I've seen what happens...no thank you.

Do you remember that time you called me a troubemaker? :facepalm:

Someone needs to read the Signature Series thread before posting people on Probation.

Adonis, what would they read there? Is there some form of timeline posted how long the entire process may take?

I'm just asking to understand what you meant.

Do you remember that time you called me a troubemaker? :facepalm:

:gossip: He was right. :foryou: