• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

The challenge is someone paid for Fast Track service, and yet didn't receive that Fast Track experience. Does that make sense, Adonis?

Like I said, I will be more than happy to give him the refund for the FS fee. The book is being shipped out as well.

Books were received at CGC on 10/1/2012

And they were graded no later than 10/30. Maybe you could just lay out the timeline so people can decide if this guy has a legit beef. Were they submitted by you or the artist and when? When did you get the graded books back? Why did you not respond to his PM?

books were picked up the same week of Thanksgiving, along with other books. They have been shipped SLOWLY but surely to people.

As far as his PM, it was just left unanswered. The OP and I have had issues in the past where he's gone behind facilitator's back in order to get their own sketch. Regardless, it's being handled.

That's when the books were picked up or that's when they were first slabbed and ready to go? Was there a delay from the time they were ready to pick up? I ask b/c I know you're local. Maybe you just wanted to make one trip and that was part of the delay.

It's always easier for me to pick up 50 books at once.

Why is it so hard to just answer a question? Are you admitting that you've had this guy's book for 2-3 months without communicating or mailing the book?

Perhaps if a person doesn't have enough time to ship books out within even two months of picking them up doh! they shouldn't be facilitating. Then again, CGC thinks its perfectly acceptable to take forever to grade and return books :makepoint:

Is it true you've had the books since December back from CGC? What about the claim that he fasttracked them or that the artist says they were done and submitted in the summer?

If they've been done and shipped back since December then he's been pretty patient, especially if he paid for fast track.

Yes, I have the books.

Yes they haven't shipped.

Yes all 25 boxes that I have are going out today.

I know life gets in the way but if you've really had the books since Thanksgiving you've let your customer/s down.

Stating that others haven't complained and that he has been a problem in the past appears to be an attempt to minimize the problem and deflect blame on him

I dropped the ball because I didn't ship the book right away.

It was a facilitated sketch.

The OP knows the book has shipped and I've offered a refund for the fast tracked fees.

Thanks GoT.

I think all thats left is that B767293 confirm all this and that this means he's rescinding his PL nomination based on this equitable end.

This is the CGC Boards not Ebay.

If you are going to buy from someone look up their reputation / youtube videos / past posts and you'll get a pretty good idea of who someone is. Now in the future people will know how long Godofthunder takes to ship.

Which btw, I don't think is all that long considering he's doing 1 of a kind opps. 2c

I'd like to nominate board member FadeawayJ23 for not paying for books I got done for him with my 9.8 sub service.

On 1/18 I sent him a PM asking him to bump our PM thread in the title, with this message:

I have Incredible Hulks piling up here.

He responded:

I paid you 4 months ago for that batch and haven't received one update since. I know you are busy, but maybe you are a little too busy. 4 months is a long time with no contact then to PM me about Hulks piling up.

He didn't bump the original thread but the "4 months" comment enabled to zero in on the original thread.

- just couldn't find the PM thread.

BTW

The "4 months" comment helped me finally track down the thread.

You never responded to the last payment request for two slabs back on 9/11, and never paid... so maybe that's why I lost track in the first place? You never responded back.

I then posted this in the original PM thread:

From 1/18/13 which was read, not replied to:

You never responded to the last post and I have no record of payment for the books listed on 9/11/12

I researched your last name in my PayPal payments and the last payment was made on 8/15, for books shipped on 8/17

GRADED:

Incredible Hulk 11 9.8 $35

Incredible Hulk 12 9.8 $35

Incredible Hulk 13 9.8 $35

Incredible Hulk 14 9.8 $35

Incredible Hulk 15 9.8 $35

I also have the new series Indestructible Hulk #1 & #2, with all variants of #1 of you are interested. If you are not interested and want to settle up just on the Incredible Hulks LMK.

Current balance due for INC Hulk 11-15 is $175 + $22 Priority Shipping.

Please PayPal $197 to XXXXXXXXX

Thank You

I sent him this message on 2/5:

Please respond within three days or will nominate you in the probation sales thread.

If anyone is looking for Incredible Hulk 11 - 15 LMK lol

I'd like to nominate board member FadeawayJ23 for not paying for books I got done for him with my 9.8 sub service.

On 1/18 I sent him a PM asking him to bump our PM thread in the title, with this message:

I have Incredible Hulks piling up here.

He responded:

I paid you 4 months ago for that batch and haven't received one update since. I know you are busy, but maybe you are a little too busy. 4 months is a long time with no contact then to PM me about Hulks piling up.

He didn't bump the original thread but the "4 months" comment enabled to zero in on the original thread.

- just couldn't find the PM thread.

BTW

The "4 months" comment helped me finally track down the thread.

You never responded to the last payment request for two slabs back on 9/11, and never paid... so maybe that's why I lost track in the first place? You never responded back.

I then posted this in the original PM thread:

From 1/18/13 which was read, not replied to:

You never responded to the last post and I have no record of payment for the books listed on 9/11/12

I researched your last name in my PayPal payments and the last payment was made on 8/15, for books shipped on 8/17

GRADED:

Incredible Hulk 11 9.8 $35

Incredible Hulk 12 9.8 $35

Incredible Hulk 13 9.8 $35

Incredible Hulk 14 9.8 $35

Incredible Hulk 15 9.8 $35

I also have the new series Indestructible Hulk #1 & #2, with all variants of #1 of you are interested. If you are not interested and want to settle up just on the Incredible Hulks LMK.

Current balance due for INC Hulk 11-15 is $175 + $22 Priority Shipping.

Please PayPal $197 to XXXXXXXXX

Thank You

I sent him this message on 2/5:

Please respond within three days or will nominate you in the probation sales thread.

If anyone is looking for Incredible Hulk 11 - 15 LMK lol

Back to this. :foryou:

My issues with the OP have nothing to do with the shipment of books.

There are other individuals who are understand and know that their books are being shipped as well. The OP just chose the PL route.

He'll be refunded the FS fee for the three books, two which he already has, and this one.

It appears to me that you are lucky he is the only one who has gone the PL route.

This will all be resolved in the next day or so.

I am not keeping or holding his sketch hostage.

Other boardies have sketches that are being held too. He's the only one that took upon himself to go on the PL list.

Everyone else that I've deal with understands and knows that their sketches are coming. Unfortunately one person doesn't.

These are inappropriate comments.

If you did not meet the terms of your obligation, it does not matter if 9,999 of your customers didn't mind you not meeting them. If you failed to meet your obligations, and only one person has a problem with it, they have the right to have a problem with it, and they also have the right to not be demonized just because "no one else had a problem."

It is always a false argument.

:applause: