• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

We're back! (Post #17,000)

I'm thinking we should start a Forum Sales "Probation" Thread where forum members can post notices of non-paying members, i.e., those that have posted the little guy :takeit: in response to sales threads, and suddenly developed amnesia when it comes time to pay. :P

You can also post, "I paid for it, now where is it" messages here as well. Probation is probation.

I suggest a 1-month waiting period on any transaction before outing the scoundrel here. If the issue hasn't been resolved in a month, chances are, it's gone to the dogs! :sumo:

Updates will be provided on a periodic basis, when possible. Names will be removed from the Probation List upon notification of resolution between the buyer and seller. Let's try to be responsible here, and have the thread serve a purpose to the community. :foryou:

10/24/07 PROBATION UPDATE

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

:sumo:

Welcome back, Divad... :cloud9:

Weren't you the first to reply to tomc after he posted his concerns with Brent?

I am not sure what you mean, but I don't think so. I think 'Trooper was first with some comment about a rats azz, but that all got mixed in with the Welch comments.

Then scheradon cleaned house and then Flaming_Telepath jumped on the band wagon. I believe that's when I referenced Brent and Tom.

I'm forced to assume that you've never publicly agreed with anyone here, nor posted your own additional, supportive comments? meh

Look, you can call me whatever you like, but it was disrespectful to the guy, contrary to the spirit of this thread and just plain wrong.

End of.

Fixed that one doh!

Looking back on the whole thread I have to agree with Nick. Not only was tomc for the moist part ignored, many made light of his situation.

:sick:

I'm thinking we should start a Forum Sales "Probation" Thread where forum members can post notices of non-paying members, i.e., those that have posted the little guy :takeit: in response to sales threads, and suddenly developed amnesia when it comes time to pay. :P

You can also post, "I paid for it, now where is it" messages here as well. Probation is probation.

I suggest a 1-month waiting period on any transaction before outing the scoundrel here. If the issue hasn't been resolved in a month, chances are, it's gone to the dogs! :sumo:

Updates will be provided on a periodic basis, when possible. Names will be removed from the Probation List upon notification of resolution between the buyer and seller. Let's try to be responsible here, and have the thread serve a purpose to the community. :foryou:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Herald2Galactus

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

I second that! :applause:

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Herald2Galactus

Joker-Fish

(added 8/9/07)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

newkingintown

(added 10/18/07)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

I second that! :applause:

As Do I We need an honest hand that does not add people back to the list after they were removed by that honest hand.

As Do I We need an honest hand that does not add people back to the list after they were removed by that honest hand.

The more you talk, the more it makes you look like you weren't as forthcoming in your apology as it was made out...

Jim

I would guess that it took an act of congress to get this thread back. I hope everyone will behave. :wishluck:

I am behaving. My comment was sincere and very much on topic.

I wasn't directing at you Jim. I just didn't want to quote the person before you. :grin:

Happy collecting!

I would guess that it took an act of congress to get this thread back. I hope everyone will behave. :wishluck:

I am behaving. My comment was sincere and very much on topic.

I wasn't directing at you Jim. I just didn't want to quote the person before you. :grin:

Happy collecting!

:foryou: