• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

He said comicsupply had "warned" him against those people. Whatever that means.

I particularly like this part . . . where does this guy get off? :sumo::censored: Warned him against what? That they are fast payers, respectable Board members, and expect good quality service and accurately graded, well-packaged product? hm

Anyone consider maybe Mr.A was lying? hm

Jim

Edited by awe4one

Mravalanche - You can contact me at 317-908-9066

Thanks! I'll give it a couple of days before calling. Long distance cost of the call makes me :eek:

BTW if anyone has his address would appreciate a PM. Maybe you sent him a check or maybe his address was on the box of some comics you bought from him. Just in case i need go down the legal road again doh!

Thanks! I'll give it a couple of days before calling. Long distance cost of the call makes me :eek:

BTW if anyone has his address would appreciate a PM. Maybe you sent him a check or maybe his address was on the box of some comics you bought from him. Just in case i need go down the legal road again doh!

Sorry, I checked that, but the Paypal address was a woman's name, same on the mailer.

I'd offer to call him for you, but I'm not the right one in this circumstance, but perhaps someone else will offer.

Get a $10.00 Skype-Out account, you can call any land line in the US for less than a dollar an hour...the other party doesn't have to have Skype, or even a computer

He said comicsupply had "warned" him against those people. Whatever that means.

I particularly like this part . . . where does this guy get off? :sumo::censored: Warned him against what? That they are fast payers, respectable Board members, and expect good quality service and accurately graded, well-packaged product? hm

Anyone consider maybe Mr.A was lying? hm

Jim

He wasn't...although Mr Comical Supply himself put a slightly different spin on the 'advice' he gave Mr Avalanche.

Hey Matt,

If you need it, I can give you a local (to you) phone number to call me. We can then 3-way to this character... doh!sounds kinda dirty, but it will get the job done!

LMK, John (thumbs u

Thanks Johnny!

I'm going to wait a couple of days and see what happens. Who knows, maybe he sent the books. There is no excuse for reading all the messages and not replying though. I've taken Sky's advice and escalated it to a full claim. Hopefully he'll respond without having to get nasty. Thanks to Silver's i now have all his details which were obtained through his ISP :insane:

Might be in touch soon though Johnny :devil:

I was going through all my old PM's yesterday and realized I need to add myself to this thread. Many moons ago I worked out a deal with bighulkfan and completely forgot about it. :sorry:

I will work to right the wrong but though I should do penance here first.

I was going through all my old PM's yesterday and realized I need to add myself to this thread. Many moons ago I worked out a deal with bighulkfan and completely forgot about it. :sorry:

Not surprising :whistle:

Greggy you've been a little contrite lately! :whatthe:

meh

Greggy you've been a little contrite lately! :whatthe:

Lately? lol