• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Thanks for the support everyone.

Sky - I can't seem to find his number. Do you remember which auction it was?

Trooper - He's not selling anything at the moment :(

Aces - I pointed out to him about the damaged books you got and received the following PM.

I was warned by comicsupply and others not to deal with her due to this type of thing and should have listened. I can give you 5 other folks here that have had no problem at all.

Obviously he got your sex wrong but it was in response to the following

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1935738&page=1&gonew=1#UNREAD

I don't think one can trust what he says.

I stand by my feedback.

Nope. The deal with Sharon didn't happen till days later (at least publicly) or else i never would have dealt with him. Also i sent him a direct link to Aces post and that was his response to it.

You're right. In my mind I just remembered it differently.

Nope. The deal with Sharon didn't happen till days later (at least publicly) or else i never would have dealt with him. Also i sent him a direct link to Aces post and that was his response to it.

I made that post because he was new and I wanted my fellow boardies to know about the packaging troubles. I figured some were in the process of making deals and they should ask for careful packaging. I had no idea others had problems too.

Aces - I pointed out to him about the damaged books you got and received the following PM.

I was warned by comicsupply and others not to deal with her due to this type of thing and should have listened. I can give you 5 other folks here that have had no problem at all.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1935738&page=1&gonew=1#UNREAD

I stand by my feedback.

I think your getting this all wrong Aces. No one other than him is suggesting you are a bad person to deal with. I just posted it to prove HE has been a poor seller, not the other way round. Everyone here knows your A1 (thumbs u

:hi:

I never saw that post about the shipping, Aces, or I would have replied. He charged me $6.00, sent the books in a bubble mailer, for $2.45, or something like that...I had mentioned that I had expected priority in the PM and I got a response saying that he took an average from Ebay, and could not please everyone.

I like to think the best of everyone...I think it just really AVALANCHED...he did say he was having some problems and had to sell his books, but it seems he also has a website

I stand by my feedback.

I think your getting this all wrong Aces. No one other than him is suggesting you are a bad person to deal with. I just posted it to prove HE has been a poor seller, not the other way round. Everyone here knows your A1 (thumbs u

I'm still laughing here at the thought someone had to warn somebody about me... lol

I never saw that post about the shipping, Aces, or I would have replied. He charged me $6.00, sent the books in a bubble mailer, for $2.45, or something like that...I had mentioned that I had expected priority in the PM and I got a response saying that he took an average from Ebay, and could not please everyone.

I like to think the best of everyone...I think it just really AVALANCHED...he did say he was having some problems and had to sell his books, but it seems he also has a website

Same deal here.

Charged for priority but sent in a bubble mailer.

Not enough protection. :(

10-10-20072-10-27PM_0001.jpg

I stand by my feedback.

I'm still laughing here at the thought someone had to warn somebody about me... lol

It's the cross dressing. :blush:

Isn't this the same guy who started out with the sob story about having to liquidate his collection? He hasn't looked back since...

Jim

I think your right hm

Which now I will ask again the same question. There were a few others that purchased from him, how did their dealings go?

Feedback around here is starting to remind me of Ebay feedback doh!

Isn't this the same guy who started out with the sob story about having to liquidate his collection? He hasn't looked back since...

Jim

I think your right hm

Which now I will ask again the same question. There were a few others that purchased from him, how did their dealings go?

Feedback around here is starting to remind me of Ebay feedback doh!

:popcorn:

Mravalanche - You can contact me at 317-908-9066

I'll had out your number to all my fellow cross-dressers.

:luhv:

That isn't my number. It's his. (tsk)

Even better. :whistle:

He said comicsupply had "warned" him against those people. Whatever that means.

I particularly like this part . . . where does this guy get off? :sumo::censored: Warned him against what? That they are fast payers, respectable Board members, and expect good quality service and accurately graded, well-packaged product? hm