• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic Convention 2009

653 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure the Ravens are playing the Sunday of Comic Con. How exciting!

great!

So even worse traffic to fight on the way out :tongue:

Hopefully it will be not too bad coming out of Baltimore rather than into Baltimore

i thought there was a game the year Chris drove, wasn't there?

traffic going into Balmer on sunday was ridiculous, we were moving pretty good going out iirc

I don't remember if it was a football game or baseball game. I want to say it's been baseball the past few years (and, usually Red Sox or Yankees).

As BL said, getting out of the city shouldn't be too much trouble due to the location of the con center and parking in the vicinity. You only go a mile (if even) or so before you're on 95.

Sun, Oct 11 CIN @ BAL M&T Bank Stadium 1:00 PM

Have a fun drive home :whistle:

Parking might be more expensive then too.

At least no Red Sox or Yankees in town on Saturday (like usual).

now THAT is funny, thinking the orioles would be playing that far into october...

:roflmao:

j

Sun, Oct 11 CIN @ BAL M&T Bank Stadium 1:00 PM

Have a fun drive home :whistle:

Parking might be more expensive then too.

At least no Red Sox or Yankees in town on Saturday (like usual).

now THAT is funny, thinking the orioles would be playing that far into october...

:roflmao:

j

Definitely! That's one of the reasons I was pretty excited to hear that the show was in October this year. No worries about baseball traffic.

I don't know if I'm getting old or not but I just didn't want to stand in his line for 2+ hours the last time he was here. I've got a couple sigs from him but none that I got myself though. Maybe next time.

:tonofbricks:

Trying to save you some travel expenses.

Call it a charitable contribution.

Charitable to whom?

Those in the greater Baltimore area for that weekend, residents and travellers alike.

So, my girlfriend has been telling me we should go to the Diamond Retailer Conference this year. We went last year, because it was in Vegas and we love Vegas. We had a good time at the convention too. My girlfriend also runs marathons, and by some weird coincidence the Retailer Convention is in Baltimore this year, and its the same weekend as the Baltimore Marathon. And the marathon start line is a block from the retailer conference!

And now we just realized that the Baltimore Comic Con is the SAME WEEKEND!!!

How cool is that? Booked the hotel already!

Hoping to meet some of you cool people at the Con.

:banana:

Baltimore Marathon. hm

I just got a PM with the news that sal will be going to this show.

That makes it even more enticing.

I really screwed up by not getting to know sal better at Heroes.

Spent waaaaaaay too much time with Watson.

Hey! :sumo:Sal's not all he's cracked up to be. Did I mention that Watson has a jealous streak? :mad:

I'm taking sal to a private one on one lunch, if he'll attend.

Lunch, Watson. Lunch.

You'll get your tête à tête some other time.

Hey! :sumo:Sal's not all he's cracked up to be. Did I mention that Watson has a jealous streak? :mad:

I'm taking sal to a private one on one lunch, if he'll attend.

Lunch, Watson. Lunch.

You'll get your tête à tête some other time.

I'll fix you, Tupenny. I'm patient. I can wait. meh

Thread too long to read through. xD

Han will be there though :3 Look for the crazy Harley Quinn with the HAMMAH <3 Featured of course in my av. Will also likely be accompanied by a Nicholson/BTAS inspired Joker and an Ivy.... P: Alternatively, just say "Han" and I'll respond. xD

I'm so excited. Baltimore last year was SO fun and this year I get to hang with Boyfriend AND Friends AND BL! :heart: