• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about BLBcomics / Robert Beerbohm

167 posts in this topic

You need to read more and post less kav.

you mean read stuff like this?

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-extortion.html

What are the guidelines?

Not allowed

Not allowed

Examples of Feedback extortion

The buyer can't threaten to leave negative Feedback or low detailed seller ratings (DSRs) if the seller won't:

Accept a return and pay for return shipping.

Give a full or partial refund for an item.

Lower the shipping and handling costs.

Refund payment before the buyer ships the item back to the seller.

Send an extra item that wasn't part of the original listing. (This doesn't include when a buyer requests a replacement for an item that doesn't match the original item description.)

The seller can't:

Refuse to ship the item or refund the buyer unless the buyer leaves positive Feedback or high detailed seller ratings.

Tell the buyer that they can’t use a warranty included in the listing unless the buyer leaves positive Feedback or high detailed seller ratings.

Offer monetary compensation, like a partial refund, to the buyer in exchange for positive Feedback or revising negative or neutral Feedback.

Why does eBay have this policy?

Feedback is intended as a way to let our members share their experiences with other members. Using it as a way to force other members to do things they aren't obligated to do is a misuse of Feedback, and we don't allow it.

know what you're talking about before running your mouth bro.

No, Kav. Beerbohm is one of the biggest turds in this hobby. He is the epitome of a disreputable seller.

I gotta ask, how old are you because if I had to guess I would say you are about 18?

Nope, try again. You're not even warm yet. :facepalm:

my god. that's ebay's own page. yeah you know more about ebay's policies than they do. unbelievable what people's egos will do to keep them from admitting they were wrong.

No, Kav. Beerbohm is one of the biggest turds in this hobby. He is the epitome of a disreputable seller.

I gotta ask, how old are you because if I had to guess I would say you are about 18?

wow a supporting comment on one hand and an insult in the other. you're a man of many talents.

I'd tell you my age but you'd just not believe me....

wow a supporting comment on one hand and an insult in the other. you're a man of many talents.

There isn't any insult. I asked a question.

Stumbled across yet another old Robert Beerbohm thread (shows up on a Google search), made even more interesting now that his egregious activities have been exposed, plus having been banned (as BLBcomics) from this Board, in addition to being placed into the Hall of Shame.

Textbook Bob. Love his lengthy post on page 2 of this thread. Deja Bob all over again.

It is classic Beerbohm with stuff like "my friend Steve Meyer"... oh wait, would that be the same Steve Meyer that BLB duped and then fleeced by incessantly pushing his self-serving Obadiah Oldbuck agenda (I heard Meyer lost 50% on a huge investment)?

What does that say about a guy like Beerbohm who shamelessly rips-offs his "friends" (another example being the Widow Bails) like that?

I was replying to that but mostly because he's offering advice to a nearly 5 year old inquiry.

i've read that you shouldn't write to be understood but so you won't be misunderstood.

Nice job editing out the insults too.

you seem like a button humper tattle tale type

Never humped a button before. You are 100% wrong again. Keep it up sport. (thumbs u

I just have your word on that. Forgive me if I'd rather be safe than sorry

Never humped a button before. You are 100% wrong again. Keep it up sport. (thumbs u

:blahblah:

that's a bit disingenuous. Saying I seem like i'm about 18 is an attempt to say I'm immature, which is an insult.

:blahblah:

55555555555555555555.gif

Stumbled across yet another old Robert Beerbohm thread (shows up on a Google search), made even more interesting now that his egregious activities have been exposed, plus having been banned (as BLBcomics) from this Board, in addition to being placed into the Hall of Shame.

Textbook Bob. Love his lengthy post on page 2 of this thread. Deja Bob all over again.

It is classic Beerbohm with stuff like "my friend Steve Meyer"... oh wait, would that be the same Steve Meyer that BLB duped and then fleeced by incessantly pushing his self-serving Obadiah Oldbuck agenda (I heard Meyer lost 50% on a huge investment)?

What does that say about a guy like Beerbohm who shamelessly rips-offs his "friends" (another example being the Widow Bails) like that?

Can you pls clarify what happened here ? I remember those OO threads in Gold :cloud9:

that's a bit disingenuous. Saying I seem like i'm about 18 is an attempt to say I'm immature, which is an insult.

You are wildly over emotional and fritter back and forth between self righteous and belligerent. Agressive and then docile. I am hoping it is because you are immature and 18 because then I would understand you a bit more and you wouldn't irritate me as much.

If you are older then you are gonna be a goldmine for points. lol

Can you pls clarify what happened here ? I remember those OO threads in Gold :cloud9:

Bob sold OO to Meyer for $20,000 or so. Meyer came here and pumped the book mercilessly and then sold it for , I wanna say $11,000 or so.

You are wildly over emotional and fritter back and forth between self righteous and belligerent. Agressive and then docile. I am hoping it is because you are immature and 18 because then I would understand you a bit more and you wouldn't irritate me as much.

If you are older then you are gonna be a goldmine for points. lol

overemotional? this from the guy who follows me around insulting me? wow.