• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, southern cross said:

Yes, thanks for the information on the suscha news collection.

I have the TTA 93

The Silver Age part of the collection baffles me, as there are only scattered issues that have been encapsulated and labeled as Suschas.  I used to own the FF31 and 34, but have seen pictures of only a handful of the SA FF issues of the title.  The original owner in his writeup posted by Metro said that by 1968 he'd bought about a thousand books.  Maybe a bunch of the Silver wasn't high grade.  (shrug)

Edited by namisgr

That's an odd oversize right there, Greg.  Is that just a cover?  If so, it would look nice trimmed and married to a white paged interior.

Edited by namisgr

5 hours ago, namisgr said:

That's an odd oversize right there, Greg.  Is that just a cover?  If so, it would look nice trimmed and married to a white paged interior.

Yes, it's a proof cover I bought on eBay ages ago.

I have some of more desirable but non-picture frame books such as Ghost Rider 1, Marvel Premiere 15, and Strange Tales 169 among others. 

23 hours ago, namisgr said:

The Silver Age part of the collection baffles me, as there are only scattered issues that have been encapsulated and labeled as Suschas.  I used to own the FF31 and 34, but have seen pictures of only a handful of the SA FF issues of the title.  The original owner in his writeup posted by Metro said that by 1968 he'd bought about a thousand books.  Maybe a bunch of the Silver wasn't high grade.  (shrug)

Think that is the case.

Wasn't it reported that the books first graded had not been pressed and there was a grade screen done for grade.

Probably why not many of the silver were slabbed.

My TTA 93 is a white page 9.2

Bought this thru comic connect auction when the books first appeared.

Glad it was a 9.2 as that was in a comfortable price range for me many years ago. 👍