• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,796 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2021 at 6:56 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

Picture Frame Comic Book List

I found a pretty comprehensive list of Picture Frame books. Sharing the link to it above. Courtesy of CBR.com

Lots of good stuff in there. And it's nice to see the mention of John Romita getting more license with his cover for ASM #113, Cap #144, etc.

On 9/3/2021 at 10:41 PM, Ghost Town said:

Lots of good stuff in there. And it's nice to see the mention of John Romita getting more license with his cover for ASM #113, Cap #144, etc.

I still think the ASMs should count as PFs

On 9/4/2021 at 7:11 AM, djpinkpanther67 said:

I still think the ASMs should count as PFs

I don't disagree. ASM #113 and #115 just create their own kind of frames. And both books fall with within the 11/71-12/72 timeframe.

I was the guy who asked Gemma to create the full PF set way back when. (The 25¢ PF set already existed in the registry.)

The list I sent her was the list that had been posted in this thread. 

If I can figure out how to post a poll here and enough folks vote for including those 2 books, I'll ask Gemma to add those 2 books to the set.