• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

Follow up to a story i posted a week or so back.

I bought a collection of 300+ books a few weeks ago and it was full of great bronze gems (See page 343). Well after going through 300 books and picking out the keepers, i went through the rest graded them and started listing them. Well, I left a couple trade paper backs for last. When I was looking at one, i noticed something poking out in the back. (see picture 1), after further review i found this little treat in the back

:applause:

got these this past wednesday a quarter each

1d908825-a137-426e-9d40-f3e01e96da62_zps35fec2b3.jpg

I don't want to ruin your fun, but the player actually died after this fall. I'd remove the video and change it with another one where actually nobody gets hurt :foryou:

Edited by marmat

Love me some Half Price Books......

hob_zps706732a5.jpg

to find a 238 is impressive at a Half Price, to find a double cover

^^

I purchased some last weekend. nothing special, wolverine 75 (hologram), 154+155 (liefeld/deadpool) and some variants

great for $1 but nothing special like this.

congrats!

Thanks. : ) You should see the BA #12 I found there. I think I get lucky because of the frequency of my visits. They have actually let me sift through some new boxes from to time before they put them out.

Thanks. : ) You should see the BA #12 I found there. I think I get lucky because of the frequency of my visits. They have actually let me sift through some new boxes from to time before they put them out.

that's the key. Plus I think Texas overall is a healthier "comic" state than Illinois. It's the pits up here.

that's the key. Plus I think Texas overall is a healthier "comic" state than Illinois. It's the pits up here.

I'd take Illinois and you can have Ohio in terms of comics in the wild.

I'd take Illinois and you can have Ohio in terms of comics in the wild.

I'll throw in Wisconsin and Indiana if you can throw in Western Pennsylvania and Tennessee

hob_zps706732a5.jpg

GIMME

Another boardie has first dibs........but if he passes.......how did you like that Bone???? You must let me know how it grades.

hob_zps706732a5.jpg

GIMME

Another boardie has first dibs........but if he passes.......how did you like that Bone???? You must let me know how it grades.

I hear your Bone is quite impressive!

hob_zps706732a5.jpg

GIMME

And a newsstand! I'm assuming the tattooz are there?

yup..thats what i was checking for and yowza!

Edited by THB