• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,841 posts in this topic

Another successful Sunday morning at the flea market.. Holiday weekends are usually quite horrible because no one shows up.... the place was about 60% empty and I still managed to spend $21 and leave a happy camper (thumbs u

DjDga2y.jpg?1

Another successful Sunday morning at the flea market.. Holiday weekends are usually quite horrible because no one shows up.... the place was about 60% empty and I still managed to spend $21 and leave a happy camper (thumbs u

DjDga2y.jpg?1

:takeit:

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/181703464571?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/171737332837?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ebay auction new mutants annual #2 sold for $42

and the TPB's sold for $127

not bad for a $6 outlay......deals are out there if you know where to look.......

Your links suck.

stopped by a local antique shop and happened to find these for a 1.50 a piece

20150406_014332_1.jpg

Nice! Looking for comics is like treasure hunting - you never know what you'll find or where you're going to find them. You just have to dig. :cloud9:

I went to look at Hugh's Huge Comic Collection, which turned out to be mostly 80s junk in six long boxes. I bought nothing AND I wrenched my back moving his long boxes around in his crowded basement. It's tough being a comics hustler...

:cry:

Our local Vintage Stock stores were having a BOGO free sale over the weekend. I'd already dug through the dollar boxes at my usual Vintage Stock store thoroughly so I paid a visit to the one in Edmond. Found this puppy (35 cent price variant) in one of their dollar boxes:

Amethyst%202%20FN-%2035%20cent%20price%20variant%20Newsstand_zps0e9wiy1a.jpg

And a newsstand copy to boot. :grin: Since it was a BOGO weekend, I paid a whopping 50 cents for it. :banana:

Here are some of the other books I picked up this weekend. All for 50 cents each:

th_Vintage%20Stock%20Purchase%204-4-15%201_zpsqfkzv4tx.jpgth_Vintage%20Stock%20Purchase%204-4-15%202_zpsby2jfadl.jpgth_Vintage%20Stock%20Purchase%204-4-15%203_zpsjgpr5zuy.jpgth_Vintage%20Stock%20Purchase%204-4-15%204_zpswvzkdomv.jpg

th_Vintage%20Stock%20Purchase%204-4-15%205_zpslz9be8fp.jpgth_Vintage%20Stock%20Purchase%204-4-15%206_zpssgwdsvnf.jpgth_Vintage%20Stock%20Purchase%204-4-15%207_zpsn3xhxdge.jpgth_Vintage%20Stock%20Purchase%204-4-15%208_zpscfbybemn.jpg

Got lucky and got to go "junking" early Sunday morning. I found these for what seemed pretty cheap. Since I don't do modern toys much I wondered if you guys could give an idea of what these might be worth? I know a few are damaged and I think Shazam's cape belongs to the other Batman. Don't know who the girl missing an arm and torn outfit is...

megofigures_zpshxp4czxn.jpg

The female figure is Catwoman. I don't think lower grade Mego figures go for much, but G.A.tor is the resident expert. I don't know Star wars from Adam, but isn't the brown guy a generic sand-dweller and not a specific character?

Also got these very large Star Wars guys in the same deal. All very nice condition. The R2D2 is battery operated. Again, I don't know who the brown guy is? Can you help out with a value? Many thanks!

starwarsfigs_zpsygtinor3.jpg

12 inch series Darth Vader, Jawa and remote R2D2

$20-50 each based on those pics.

Got lucky and got to go "junking" early Sunday morning. I found these for what seemed pretty cheap. Since I don't do modern toys much I wondered if you guys could give an idea of what these might be worth? I know a few are damaged and I think Shazam's cape belongs to the other Batman. Don't know who the girl missing an arm and torn outfit is...

Rescuing Mego's in the wild :applause:

Rescuing Mego's in the wild :applause:

bring the Mego rape kit for Catwoman

The female figure is Catwoman. I don't think lower grade Mego figures go for much, but G.A.tor is the resident expert. I don't know Star wars from Adam, but isn't the brown guy a generic sand-dweller and not a specific character?
\

He is a Jawa. They sell droids.

A nude Catwoman goes for between $10-$30

Nude Robin for $5-$10. This one for around $20.

Those two Batmans around $10 each.

That's not Shazam's cape. You could probably get around $30 for him.

Superman in that condition you could get $10-15.