• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,850 posts in this topic

Made some nice finds recently through various thrift shops, used book stores, antique markets and online ads. All of the books except for the TMNT books were found for a buck or two. (Secret Wars 8, Rom 75, Captain N #5, Micronauts #8, Betty and Veronica 320, 322, 326, Josie 106, Infinity Gauntlet 1, 3, 6, as well as Whitman variants of 348 and Superboy 6. The last two are rough but tough to find in any condition) The TMNT books cost me 75.00 but had first and second printings of #3 as well as first and third printings of #2. All in really good shape. Was quite surprised by the #2 being a first print.

154484.jpg.24cbd28444422788d8b8b2c57185caef.jpg

154485.jpg.2701aee8dd4e5ac4dd37dbf261e5712a.jpg

Digging through some flea market 3/$1 bins I found some King Kong #1s. Too bad somebody had written on the covers...

kingkong.jpg

Who's this Dave Stevens character anyways? :whistle:

Somebody who would probably like his books back.... :grin:

Today - went to 2 yard sales. First one was no good but did find 3 Batman comics with signatures. Second yard sale was lot better. Found Superman #18 (Doomday). Did saw X-Factor series but no #5 & 6! :censored: I got there later and not early. At least I got one box for $20 - about 100 comics spilt with my friend.

The books for $10 in the photo.

April%20Yard%20Sale%20finds%20-%202015_zps6xmwfpkp.jpg

Edited by Fan Boy

A couple of recent antique mall finds for a buck a piece. Would have bought more but the vendor only had two comics in the entire stall so I bought him out.

3I8HA67.jpg

6y9PFWM.jpg

I like that one since I also collect coins :)

Love those "Buck" Books!

I too got lucky at a flea market this morning. Got these cheap from a lady who recently did a house clean out. Although not comics, I was thrilled to find these in this incredible shape. Post war Marx trucks with beautiful paint!

truckmarxsand_zps1ctti4nh.jpg

truckmarxgarbage_zpsep1rrjsx.jpg

truckmarxtoytown_zpsiwgrtcjo.jpg

Love those "Buck" Books!

I too got lucky at a flea market this morning. Got these cheap from a lady who recently did a house clean out. Although not comics, I was thrilled to find these in this incredible shape. Post war Marx trucks with beautiful paint!

truckmarxsand_zps1ctti4nh.jpg

truckmarxgarbage_zpsep1rrjsx.jpg

truckmarxtoytown_zpsiwgrtcjo.jpg

:o wow those are exceptionally clean. (thumbs u

I've been feeling nostalgic lately and I've been buying toys that I used to really enjoy when I was a kid. Here's something that I managed to acquire after contacting someone through an online classified ad.

IMG_4720_zpsqg1qwndr.jpg

Now I need to go dig up all my old G.I.Joes and fill that base.

I still have that base. I sometimes think about how much GI Joe stuff I have sitting around but it's still all in storage. Some day, I'll actually dig it out.