• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

If you're interested, shoot me a message & we can work something out. I think it's the only Transformer I ever owned. Was never huge into the toys (but did love the cartoon)

And the rest of what I brought home today from the flea market of my childhood basement:

97731BA7-FE44-4D78-A9A7-C0B9FC16EEA3_zpsy5prtige.jpg

D848722C-F3C1-4C3B-9855-642F5B7F7E61_zpshlvl2upm.jpg

9F1CCF55-63B2-46C8-B372-6D891D920F7F_zpsyriesjtu.jpg

4DC46A7D-BC5D-43E9-812A-460C4E0E8612_zps835csdfh.jpg

Because I needed a buttload of dinosaur toys at my house for some reason. And a lot of hot wheels...

There was also another massive box of Legos that I brought home to go with the massive box I brought home a few months ago.

Toy dealer friend called and these found a new home. Love some Cole!

Learn so much from everyone's posts, thanks to all for sharing the finds in the wild.

GA%20AUG%2016%201_zpspbxijtz0.jpg

GA%20AUG%2016%202_zpsz3nh6h97.jpg

GA%20AUG%2016%203_zpsag2nmipr.jpg

GA%20AUG%2016%204_zpsz0sd23wg.jpg

Damn, homie!

Jax does have some good stuff lurking around. Good luck on your hunts!

I got a nice lot of these beauties yesterday..DD 52 which I think is in better shape than this on has a black panther appearance ..I am getting photos of the entire lot together..GOnna CGC some of them One of them is an Iron Man number 5 that is pristine but the damn staple has a problem..You would never know it to look at it

163792.jpg.6df561210a5912ce22ab438f03e534c7.jpg

And the rest of what I brought home today from the flea market of my childhood basement:

97731BA7-FE44-4D78-A9A7-C0B9FC16EEA3_zpsy5prtige.jpg

Because I needed a buttload of dinosaur toys at my house for some reason. And a lot of hot wheels...

There was also another massive box of Legos that I brought home to go with the massive box I brought home a few months ago.

I see a GI Joe Snow Cat rear hatch cover.

I see a Cobra Night Raven Missile Pod

I see the searchlight / floodlight to the Destro Demon Tank

I see the orange GI Joe Havok missile that goes on the rear side of the vehicle.

And in the middle of it all...

Lando.

Yeah. There's a snow cat rear hatch & missile pod cover thing. Ther night raven pod goes with the night Raven I just sold. The searchlight goes with the Demon that I found yesterday. The roomie snapped it off while helping me carry things because she's a little careless & doesn't understand what happens to 30 year old plastic.

And I thought that was Lando but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for the heads up. Did he have a shoulder cape thing too? Cause if so, that's in the box but I couldn't tell if it fit or not.

Yeah. There's a snow cat rear hatch & missile pod cover thing. Ther night raven pod goes with the night Raven I just sold. The searchlight goes with the Demon that I found yesterday. The roomie snapped it off while helping me carry things because she's a little careless & doesn't understand what happens to 30 year old plastic.

And I thought that was Lando but wasn't 100% sure. Thanks for the heads up. Did he have a shoulder cape thing too? Cause if so, that's in the box but I couldn't tell if it fit or not.

Lando will have a removable helmet and a pike with a curved blade on the end.

http://www.rebelscum.com/VINtLandoskiff.asp

Not what I normally buy, but the price was right.

IMG_1655_zps91pcmu5g.jpg

Pervert_Alert.gif

I asked my wife to bring them to the counter and buy them for me to avoid any "stigma"; she wouldn't do it.

:cry:

I don't mean to sound judgemental, but I don't know why anyone would want those.

Not what I normally buy, but the price was right.

IMG_1655_zps91pcmu5g.jpg

Pervert_Alert.gif

I asked my wife to bring them to the counter and buy them for me to avoid any "stigma"; she wouldn't do it.

:cry:

I don't mean to sound judgemental, but I don't know why anyone would want those.

Not my cup of tea, either; but some of them sell for good money.

To each his/her own.

Damn... I don't think I have either of those but who knows. I've got a whole basket full of miscellaneous plastic toy parts that I need to sort thru still. Not to mention that I need to find the shell of that snow cat still. I have the back tracks & the rear hatch & whatnot but wanna put it back together