• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

Star Wars Day. I don't collect it any longer but couldn't pass them up Original owner AT-AT and Snow Speeder. Both are complete and work great.

20160731_1320091_zps1bysguw0.jpg

20160731_1330361_zpsoh8cu7ot.jpg

:cloud9:

I still have my childhood snowspeeder in storage. I never owned an AT-AT. Always wanted one. Shoot me a PM if you're selling. :foryou:

Star Wars Day. I don't collect it any longer but couldn't pass them up Original owner AT-AT and Snow Speeder. Both are complete and work great.

I still have my childhood snowspeeder in storage. I never owned an AT-AT. Always wanted one. Shoot me a PM if you're selling. :foryou:

That manual could benefit from a press.

That manual could benefit from a press.

(tsk)

I didn't realize what this was until I researched it, but there were only 25 of these made and one sold in 2014 for $250.

http://www.recalledcomics.com/HeroPremiereEdition2BatmanGrendelSilver.php

grendell_zpsxejk9wp2.jpg

That was a helluva find, but I question the claim there's only 25 of these out there? I've owned two at the same time not that long ago; still very, very rare and hard-to-find.

Did you read the article? It said the first 25 winners received the silver foil. And then a little further down, it reads "It has been suggested that more that 25 of the silver foil variants may have been produced but, whilst this is certainly possible, there is no direct evidence of this."

Well, how can you prove there's more without having seeing >25 at once, or having someone directly involved in the manufacturing chime in? Anyways, my point is, compared to other items of apparent rarity of 25 or less, they seem to pop-up much more frequently. Again, I've owned two at the same time, purchased from different venues at different times - just anecdotally opinion.

I didn't realize what this was until I researched it, but there were only 25 of these made and one sold in 2014 for $250.

grendell_zpsxejk9wp2.jpg

That was a helluva find, but I question the claim there's only 25 of these out there? I've owned two at the same time not that long ago; still very, very rare and hard-to-find.

Did you read the article? It said the first 25 winners received the silver foil. And then a little further down, it reads "It has been suggested that more that 25 of the silver foil variants may have been produced but, whilst this is certainly possible, there is no direct evidence of this."

Well, how can you prove there's more without having seeing >25 at once, or having someone directly involved in the manufacturing chime in? Anyways, my point is, compared to other items of apparent rarity of 25 or less, they seem to pop-up much more frequently. Again, I've owned two at the same time, purchased from different venues at different times - just anecdotally opinion.

I see what you're saying. I just posted to clarify that the article didn't state the 25 produced as fact. They admitted it's possible there were more manufactured.

No he wants to trade it to me for framing :roflmao:

No he wants to trade it to me for framing :roflmao:

Actually looking to put towards my car. I ended up needing a new carb. I rebuilt the old one to find out the last mechanic must have patched a hole in the actual metal. when I turned it to test it on a small stream of gas shot out the side after cleaning it / rebuilding it . Once I can drive it again I want to rebuild the transmission.

grendell_zpsxejk9wp2.jpg

I see what you're saying. I just posted to clarify that the article didn't state the 25 produced as fact. They admitted it's possible there were more manufactured.

Besides mine, there is only one on eBay and they want $1,200 for it.

grendell_zpsxejk9wp2.jpg

Yes, extremely rare! A helluva find in a group of comics.

Besides mine, there is only one on eBay and they want $1,200 for it.

Mixed bag from a deceased estate sale...

m2_zpsjqxmrh7g.png

m1_zpsrequ7syv.png

m3_zpseyipy1bk.png

m5_zpsanc5afwx.png

m4_zpsv9yow6zn.png

Dolls house with contents (needs a clean)

Assorted comics - inc a 'Kokoda trail" Bluey and Curley (Australian)

Playboys and other risqué books

1980 MOTU figures

Huge lot of Trix Twin electric railway gear inc switches, track engines, transformer and original boxed parts.

4 Boxed board games inc mint unused 1964 Mary Poppins game

Astronaut Travel bags - Australian airline bags (worth $60+ in this condition each)

Other toys and books

The best was a collection of 22 Enid Blyton Famous Five books, of which 8 are the 1st Print, 1st impression Red Hardback with dust Jackets!

The rest are all 2nd prints from 1951 - 1964 with DJ, HC etc.

Result!

Total was about $350 USD

This went under the radar while looking through the fanzines, after a closer look, it's the storyboard from the 2nd episode of the first season of Star Trek The Animated Series...

dm5ueq.jpg

24v5e6h.jpg

Found the trailer of the episode on YouTube:

9zlhtd.jpg

2zrhqbp.jpg

mn2lbo.jpg

Nice :applause: what a diverse collection

Thanks!

I just found, in another box from the sale, a mint copy of 'Russian Lolita' by Photographer Petter Hegre, and 'Monsters and Madonna's' by William Mortensen!

Unbelievable luck on my part!

Also included were 10 copies of 'Black and White' magazine and a 'collected photographs of Louise Dahl-Wolfe' hardback.

I'm a bit flaggergasted tbh!