• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday folks....so how about...

Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?

1,140 posts in this topic

don't make me break out the cat pics...

:baiting:

Go random as you can.

Seems like random is the way every thread is going lately.

I know what you mean..

chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578.jpg

Worst Friday thread, EVER!

You guys are about as entertaining as a booger collection.

Too bad I'm banned from Friday threads. :foryou:

Someone slammed into my Jeep yesterday, while it was parked, and ran off.

:mad:

Sucks!

About a month ago, I was in a meeting and got a phone call. It was from Nationwide insurance. They were calling to tell me that a customer of theirs hit my car (in a parking garage).

I couldn't believe that someone was nice/honest enough to do that. He left a note on my car with all his info as well.

Although he had taken care of everything with the insurance (and I didn't have to anything apart from schedule some body work), I gave him a call and thanked him for it.

Wish there were more people like that.

I've got a date with a purdy biology professor. How do I impress her? I've already ruled out showing her my slab. meh

Does she wear the white lab coat, her hair up, black glasses, and carry around a clipboard? lol

I dunno, this will be the first time I've met her. I sure hope so. :luhv: If not, I've got something to ask her since I'll be expecting her to wear that now.

Worst Friday thread, EVER!

You guys are about as entertaining as a booger collection.

Now that SNOT a nice thing to say!

I've got a date with a purdy biology professor. How do I impress her? I've already ruled out showing her my slab. meh

Does she wear the white lab coat, her hair up, black glasses, and carry around a clipboard? lol

I dunno, this will be the first time I've met her. I sure hope so. :luhv: If not, I've got something to ask her since I'll be expecting her to wear that now.

I had always thought that they charged extra for that "special service" ..??!!

On first dates, men shouldn't talk at all... ask her view on Creationism vs. Darwinism and listen to her for a few hours...she'll think you're fab (if you agree with her views) (thumbs u

lol NOT a hooker, met her through Match.com and we're on that "let's see what their profile was hiding or exaggerating" first meet.

lol NOT a hooker, met her through Match.com and we're on that "let's see what their profile was hiding or exaggerating" first meet.

What happened to the librarian with the hot sister?