• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday folks....so how about...

Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?

1,140 posts in this topic

What type of top was it? Maybe it was a top that needed no bra.

V-neck thin sweater-like material--cashmere? Not sure. The spread was far and wide, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed. I'm guessing the type of shirt you don't need one with is a tight one, but this one fit rather loosely.

I'm guessing the type of shirt you don't need one with is a tight one, but this one fit rather loosely.

Not necessarily. Tank tops/camisoles sometimes have built-in "shelf bras" which are just a layer with elastic around the torso under the bust. Some women don't wear bras with that. Shelf bras just support from below, rather than bringing the breasts in. Wireless bras will sometimes do that as well, along with some "trainer-type" bras that some women prefer for comfort.

V-neck thin sweater-like material--cashmere? Not sure. The spread was far and wide, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed. I'm guessing the type of shirt you don't need one with is a tight one, but this one fit rather loosely.

Depends on what size she was.

Small breasted women don't either need or wear bras.

Got pics of the sweater?

:makepoint:

I'm guessing the type of shirt you don't need one with is a tight one, but this one fit rather loosely.

Not necessarily. Tank tops/camisoles sometimes have built-in "shelf bras" which are just a layer with elastic around the torso under the bust. Some women don't wear bras with that. Shelf bras just support from below, rather than bringing the breasts in. Wireless bras will sometimes do that as well, along with some "trainer-type" bras that some women prefer for comfort.

I'm glad we have someone here to teach us these things!

Got pics of the sweater?

:makepoint:

lol

Women with smaller breasts sometimes tend to prefer not to wear bras. Also, there could be the chance that she was wearing a completely unlined bra, which would then give the appearance of no bra. Ideally though, you're not supposed to know or not know if a woman is wearing a bra xD

Why do people wear "unlined" ones? I've never heard of those...

Women with smaller breasts sometimes tend to prefer not to wear bras. Also, there could be the chance that she was wearing a completely unlined bra, which would then give the appearance of no bra. Ideally though, you're not supposed to know or not know if a woman is wearing a bra xD

Why do people wear "unlined" ones? I've never heard of those...

Lined bras are the ones that hold their shape even when they're not on the body. "Lightly lined" bras are somewhere between lined and unlined, but always closer to the lined bras.

Unlined bras are the ones that do not have any shape to the cup. Some people don't like lining in their bras because they feel that it makes their breasts look bigger. Especially larger breasted women don't like that. Unlined bras also give a more natural shape to the breast, which can be more comfortable for women who do not fully fill the cups on a lined bra.

She looks pretty petite, so a B or C...she could get away with not wearing a bra, or an unlined bra if she would so choose.

I couldn't tell...I think either B or C.

Rookie, I would have gotten the size bang on.

:baiting:

So how did the conversation end?

Lou is curious....

Unlined bras also give a more natural shape to the breast, which can be more comfortable for women who do not fully fill the cups on a lined bra.

But they lack the PERK! What sort of woman doesn't want to shape herself into a tightly-wrapped package of sexual desire for men to ogle at and objectify??? :screwy:

Unlined bras also give a more natural shape to the breast, which can be more comfortable for women who do not fully fill the cups on a lined bra.

But they lack the PERK! What sort of woman doesn't want to shape herself into a tightly-wrapped package of sexual desire for men to ogle at and objectify??? :screwy:

Some women actually put comfort first ;)

I'm glad Boy lets me do whatever I want with my breasticles in regards to clothing them. :roflmao:

I hope this Saturday is better than last weeks.

I guess I can tell it now that the deal fell through. I was looking at a collection which involved Dan (Flyingdonut) over the phone and a local seller.

It was a particularly hot an humid morning and I was not feeling so well. Long story short I started tossing cookies in the middle of a mall parking lot looking at comics for about a half hour with Dan on the phone and the seller with quite the look on his face. The first round of puking wasn't so bad and I was able to pick myself back up and keep going through the collection, it was the second round that through me for a loop. It was probably a deal Dan and the seller will soon not forget. All I can remember is the look on the guy's face when I passed the phone off to him as I was doubling over. It was bad stuff was shooting out of my nose and mouth all over the place. At the end when I looked up at the guy with snot dripping, vomit breath, and sweat just pouring out of me, I said that I like to make a good first impression. It was quite horrible, but silver age comic collections in AZ don't seem to pop up often and I didn't want to miss it. My wife thought I was nuts.

Also, majority of unlined bras have support in the fabric and an underwire. :P The underwire is what does the trick ;)