• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday folks....so how about...

Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?

1,140 posts in this topic

I've got a date with a purdy biology professor. How do I impress her? I've already ruled out showing her my slab. meh

Show her how much you saved on that 9.2 FF 12, vs. the 9.4. She'll rip her clothes off immedietly.

:gossip: word has it Divad has been vacationing in Martha's Vineyard with the express intention to come away with a massive stockpile of signed copies of the Barack Spidey issues...stay tuned... :o

Actually he's secluded himself down at the commune to write the upcoming best-seller:

There is No Accounting for Lame-brained-ness

:gossip: All indications are that it will be a great autobiography...,

What happened Mike? Off your meds? hm:baiting:

Looks like you guys got a little too randy this week. I think Arch deleted all the funny posts.

:shy:

(You'll all be begging for me to give it to you next week.) :roflmao:

Does she wear the white lab coat, her hair up, black glasses, and carry around a clipboard? lol

So our date was tonight. No white lab coat, hair in a bun, black glasses, nor clipboard. Date seemed to go well, I suspect we'll go out again, but it's usually hard to tell after a first as women can be overly polite even if they don't feel attraction.

One thing about her struck me as odd--I'm relatively sure she didn't have a bra on, which is something I've never seen in a relatively young, attractive woman (pic below). What the heck causes women to decide not to wear bras? (shrug)

Maybe she doesn't like to wear one. hm

I don't see a problem with it unless they hang to her waist like a couple of water balloons being held by the stem. :shy:

What the heck causes men to post a pic after the first date? She might be married and just skulking.

lol

Maybe she is just confident?

What type of top was it? Maybe it was a top that needed no bra.

Roy - who knows women.

Does she wear the white lab coat, her hair up, black glasses, and carry around a clipboard? lol

So our date was tonight. No white lab coat, hair in a bun, black glasses, nor clipboard. Date seemed to go well, I suspect we'll go out again, but it's usually hard to tell after a first as women can be overly polite even if they don't feel attraction.

One thing about her struck me as odd--I'm relatively sure she didn't have a bra on, which is something I've never seen in a relatively young, attractive woman (pic below). What the heck causes women to decide not to wear bras? (shrug)

Women with smaller breasts sometimes tend to prefer not to wear bras. Also, there could be the chance that she was wearing a completely unlined bra, which would then give the appearance of no bra. Ideally though, you're not supposed to know or not know if a woman is wearing a bra xD

Either that or she wanted some. :shrug: