• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Visual guide to Mylar sizes
54 54

499 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if there are mylars for slabbed oversized books (like TMNT1)?
There are magazine size full backs and Mylites2s that I use for my Love and Rockets books.

I'm looking for ones that will fit slabbed books of that size.

I no read good.

I'm fairly certain there aren't.

Well that's annoying :tonofbricks:

Calling Jeff of Hotflips! We have a need that needs filling.So go get your shine box,and help us guys who like to collect CGC'd Mags. :wishluck:

Calling Jeff of Hotflips! We have a need that needs filling.So go get your shine box,and help us guys who like to collect CGC'd Mags. :wishluck:

Dance Spida!! His whole family were rats anyways.

Dance Spida!! His whole family were rats anyways.

:roflmao:

Protecting your comics is an expensive thing to do. I ordered some bags and boards and boxes, and they cost me more than the value of half my comics combined. :makepoint:

Amen to that. I'm slowly converting my books over to Mylite2 bags so I don't have to keep rebagging every ten years. Expensive, but (hopefully) worth it.

I just finalized my ordering of bags, boards, boxes, and microchamber paper. It came to just under $300. :cry:

Considering that most if not all of my moderns are already in the bags/boards that they'll stay in forever, I got just enough additional items to bag all of my books, plus leftovers for maybe a year's worth of purchases.

Is there a thread anywhere that explains just what the actual comic book sizes were and when they changed? I've looked and haven't found anything.

Does anyone have a long run of a series like Batman who can check what issues are the ones where they changed sizes?

Adding that information to the stuff at the very top would really make this complete.

Thanks!

Edited by Mr. Indicia

I've seen an easy to remove tape that some sellers have used...not sure what it was...

Any ideas on easy to use tape?

(I know this is a mylar thread, but I figure if some of you are going to redo your whole collection, you might want to be aware of what tape to use as well)