• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Visual guide to Mylar sizes
52 52

499 posts in this topic

Hardly ridiculous. The tape is pulled off the bag and put far, far away from the book when it is removed. There's just as much chance of the post if flags coming into contact with the book if you're not careful. Both are low-tack forms of stickum in the same position holding down the flap on the back of the bag. (shrug)

I wouldn't call your painters tape ridiculous, but I do use the flags on many of my books. The great thing is that you position it so that the "handle" of the tape sits above the flap of the mylar. That way you lift it up to release the flap. The flag remains on the book and ready to reseal. You don't have the fight to peel up a corner and remove it.

Awesome, now I just need to read it in full and see the most economic way to purchase Mylites & stuff from Italy. :)

Thanks a lot to the OP! :foryou:

I suggest picking some up next time you're in the States.

Which would be, um, say… never? lol

Seriously, I hardly doubt I will travel once again to the States, at least not in useful time to bag my most treasured comics… ;)

@oakman29: Thanks, I’ll check that. Is that better or is better to buy directly from the producer? I ask because of shipping prices (I don’t even mention customs).

Not to discount Oakman's wise words, but I've found that going directly to E Gerber is a little less expensive. But that's here in the States. I don't know what it'd be like shipping 200 of these bags/boards overseas.

Hi Guys. Once again, thanks for the kind words. And once again, i wil reiterate, EGerber sends all international orders to us. They dont go to the post office. Have a great day,

Jeff

hey jeff, i know posting your stuff on ebay kind of sucks because of fees and all, but i really like paying with my paypal balance. is there a way i could do that on your site? if not, any way the standard size full backs could be posted on ebay for bulk purchases? i always buy around 500 or so fullbacks and mylites2 and paying with my paypal balance would be great. thanks again and sorry for derailing thread

Hi Guys. Once again, thanks for the kind words. And once again, i wil reiterate, EGerber sends all international orders to us. They dont go to the post office. Have a great day,

Jeff

hey jeff, i know posting your stuff on ebay kind of sucks because of fees and all, but i really like paying with my paypal balance. is there a way i could do that on your site? if not, any way the standard size full backs could be posted on ebay for bulk purchases? i always buy around 500 or so fullbacks and mylites2 and paying with my paypal balance would be great. thanks again and sorry for derailing thread

PM sent.