• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold #28 Club
7 7

810 posts in this topic

7800 and change

Again, book looked nicer than a 6.5.

GAtor had a 6.5 with a $6500 sticker on it in NYC and no bites.

I'm joining the club! Picked this up a few weeks ago from Joey ( Investment Grade Key Comics). Seriously, if you're thinking about buying a mega-key book. Talk to Joey, he's top notch. I can't say enough about my dealing with him. He's an awesome guy.

bb28cgc55fc_zps91bb7290.jpeg

bb28cgc55bc_zps2a19f61e.jpeg

Wow, thats a great book and I agree Joey ( Roulette44 ) is a top dude :applause:

I'm joining the club! Picked this up a few weeks ago from Joey ( Investment Grade Key Comics). Seriously, if you're thinking about buying a mega-key book. Talk to Joey, he's top notch. I can't say enough about my dealing with him. He's an awesome guy.

Wow, thats a great book and I agree Joey ( Roulette44 ) is a top dude :applause:

Agreed! Great book.

:o :o :o

Wow, that sure is a beaut!

And ditto that about Joey. he helped me into a cool HG Showcase 2 that are as rare as hen's teeth.

Very decent guy to deal with.

:o :o :o

Wow, that sure is a beaut!

And ditto that about Joey. he helped me into a cool HG Showcase 2 that are as rare as hen's teeth.

Very decent guy to deal with.

Thank you so much! It's really amazing to have the opportunity to own a comic of this magnitude. :)