• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold #28 Club
7 7

810 posts in this topic

Got a request for some pics, so might as well share it here, too.

<a  href=100_0034_zpsceda9afb.jpg' alt='100_0034_

BB28 has always been good to me. I bought my first copy in the late 80s for, I think $45 and this one (in the 90s) for maybe twice that. Glad to see that it's getting some more love now.

<a  href=100_0034_zpsceda9afb.jpg' alt='100_0034_

Nice copy. That looks like a hand-written date received notation (New Year's Eve???). 12/31/59 is possible because it's a Feb/March 1960 publication. If so, it's pretty cool to think that that copy landed at a newsstand or pharmacy on the eve before such an important decade in comics history (and world history, for that matter).

Hey everyone,

I just received a grade of 3.0, but with the PLOD, so should I keep it? What do you think the value would be? I saw one end on Ebay (raw - estimated 3.0) by mycomicshop.com and it said restored, but sold at $1,030.00.

Thoughts? The restoration is cover cleaned a Slight B-1 (Apparent)

Thank you kindly,

R_H

Hey everyone,

I just received a grade of 3.0, but with the PLOD, so should I keep it? What do you think the value would be? I saw one end on Ebay (raw - estimated 3.0) by mycomicshop.com and it said restored, but sold at $1,030.00.

Thoughts? The restoration is cover cleaned a Slight B-1 (Apparent)

Thank you kindly,

R_H

Yeah the FMV of a 3.0 PLOD is probably around $1,000 at the moment.