• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold #28 Club
7 7

810 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Bigsexy said:

Hey guys, what's a fair price to be paying for a 3.5?

Half your posts asks the same type of question. With all due respect, is that why you joined the Boards, to ascertain prices ? 

Is there a problem that I'm inquiring prices of books in threads that are specific to the titles I'm asking about?

6 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Half your posts asks the same type of question. With all due respect, is that why you joined the Boards, to ascertain prices ? 

3 minutes ago, Bigsexy said:

One would assume that members posting in threads titled "b&b28 club" "af15" club etc would be the best people to ask in regards to values of said books

A lot of that stuff can be done in PM (Private Message) mode.

3 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

The threads for these book clubs are not intended to discuss financials.

1 minute ago, peewee22 said:

A lot of that stuff can be done in PM (Private Message) mode.

In that case I excuse myself, as I just signed up, I thought polling the values of certain books was fair game.  I shall not burden you all with my inquiries of specific values of certain books in further posts

Just now, Bigsexy said:

In that case I excuse myself, as I just signed up, I thought polling the values of certain books was fair game.  I shall not burden you all with my inquiries of specific values of certain books in further posts

No problem. Welcome to the Boards. There is also a WTB (Want To Buy) thread so if you are in the market for a BB28 in 3.5, post there and see what kind of offerings you get. The occasional inquiry into pricing is usually not a problem but you were asking about prices on AF15, FF48, BB28, a bit too much.