• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

does anyone have any fave DAN PARENT covers ?

Some newly slabbed Western Penn books :)

cgc2011025.jpg

I wonder why we don't see any covers of archie wanting bettys pie these days (shrug)hm

Edited by synch

Do anyone have or know which issue it was where Archie is teaching Betty to drive and there is a risque comment made from Betty. Something about sliding the clutch or stick?? Something like that. I remember seeing it before but can't seem to find the post about it.

Do anyone have or know which issue it was where Archie is teaching Betty to drive and there is a risque comment made from Betty. Something about sliding the clutch or stick?? Something like that. I remember seeing it before but can't seem to find the post about it.

Archie 78. It's referred to as an "innuendo" cover - nothing risque about it unless your minds in the gutter:

6602941_1.jpg

The things people don't bid on just boggles my mind. Picked this gem off of ebay last week--was the only bidder. Great eye appeal that far exceeds the technical grade, white pages, etc.

And, a truly classic cover.

xmasstocking15.jpg

The things people don't bid on just boggles my mind. Picked this gem off of ebay last week--was the only bidder. Great eye appeal that far exceeds the technical grade, white pages, etc.

And, a truly classic cover.

xmasstocking15.jpg

(thumbs u