• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

There is a Jughead's Folly online for $45 BIN (not mine). I was going to grab it but I already have one so I thought I would post it here. If it don't go in a day or so I will buy it. Really hard to find (OS list it as scarce) and at only $45.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=230441637977&Category=35754&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

Edited by kidcolt

I am finally getting around to getting some pictures of my Archie collection. Here is an interesting oversized comic that you don't see very often. I think OS list it as scarce.

FRONT

comicsapr2010.jpg

BACK

comicsapr2010009.jpg

The Jughead carries the same date as Betty & Veronica #320 and also has cheryl Blossom, ties as her 1st app.

comicsapr2010019.jpg

Great books. I actually have about 3 copies of the 320, but am still missing the Jughead book.

This whole time period of Archies intrigues me. There are times when both mycomicshop.com and Mile High don't have any copies of not only the key issues, but of those surrounding them, both before and after. I'm not talking just HG copies, but in any condition. Does anyone have a sense of there being a period of small print runs?

Edited by silverandbronze

I just bought another copy of B&V 320 from a board member. I actually got #320-324, they are fantastic comics and super hard to find especially the 320. I will post a picture of it tonight. I think I still have a double in the Jughead book, I will check for you. I find that Archie and Christmas treasury size book to be REALLY tough to find. It never seems to be for sale on ebay, I am glad to have bought a nice high grade one.

Thanks for responding. Not sure why but this thread suddenly died, it was so popular. Nice to see someone else reading it.

Edited by kidcolt

I just bought another copy of B&V 320 from a board member. I actually got #320-324, they are fantastic comics and super hard to find especially the 320. I will post a picture of it tonight. I think I still have a double in the Jughead book, I will check for you. I find that Archie and Christmas treasury size book to be REALLY tough to find. It never seems to be for sale on ebay, I am glad to have bought a nice high grade one.

Thanks for responding. Not sure why but this thread suddenly died, it was so popular. Nice to see someone else reading it.

The Archie treasury is without a doubt, one of the hardest BA books to find in any condition, never mind HG. My virtually perfect copy is perhaps the prize of my BA collection. It was described on NM on ebay and I would've been happy if it showed up a VF-. It was perfect. As were the next 20 issues of Sabrina giants I bought from the seller. Then, all of a sudden, the seller's NMs started showing up as F+'s. At least I got the book that mattered.

Here's a crappy pic.

Oh yeah--I think it was Bedrock who had one at the C2E2 show. First one I've seen at a show in 5 years.

97527.jpg.c70153ea9c97256a2e063240c72fbe89.jpg

Edited by silverandbronze

Silverandbronze, thanks for the feedback and info. I don't get to go to shows so I rely on info from the internet. That is a great looking copy you have there, I am very pleased with mine as well.