• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

ju7oy8.jpg

THE TICK BOUNDING TICK THE GOOD DOER 1994 BANDAI TOY

THE TICK BOUNDING TICK BANDAI AMERICA INCORPORATED 12851 E. 166TH STREE, CERRITOS, CA 90703 TOY 1994. TM & @ 1994 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. "TICK" CHARACTER TM @ BEN EDLUND. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY FROM PROTOTYPES SHOW IN PACKAGE PHOTOGRAPHS. CONFORMS TO SAFETY STANDARD ASTM F963-92 UPC 045557026011 AGES 4 AND UP. THE TICK. EVIL DOERS BEWARE! THE TICK HAS ARRIVED TO SAVE THE CITY, WITH THE HELP OF HIS SIDEKICK ARTHUR AND A HOST OF OTHER UNIQUE SUPERHEROES, THE TICK IS READY TO VANQUISH FIENDISH VILLAINS AND FIGHT MASTER CRIMINALS WHEREVER EVIL REARS ITS UGLY HEAD. INSTRUCTIONS: STAND THE TICK ON A FLAT SURFACE, AND USE YOUR THUMB TO PUSH DOWN FIRMLY ON THE TAB ON HIS BACK. SLIDE YOUR THUMB OFF THE TAB IN A DOWNWARD DIRECTION TO MAKE THE TICK JUMP FORWARD (HE WILL USUALLY LAND ON HIS STOMACH), HOW FAR CAN YOU MAKE HIM GO? CAUTION: BE SAFE - NEVER AIRM AT PEOPLE OR ANIMALS.

THE TICK TOY PROJECTILE HUMAN BULLET 1994 BANDAI ACTION FIGURE

5kiqz5.jpg

THE TICK TOY PROJECTILE HUMAN BULLET BANDAI AMERICA INCORPORATED 12851 E. 166TH STREE, CERRITOS, CA 90703 TOY 1994. TM & @ 1994 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. "TICK" CHARACTER TM @ BEN EDLUND. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY FROM PROTOTYPES SHOW IN PACKAGE PHOTOGRAPHS. CONFORMS TO SAFETY STANDARD ASTM F963-92 UPC 045557026011 AGES 4 AND UP. THE TICK. EVIL DOERS BEWARE! THE TICK HAS ARRIVED TO SAVE THE CITY, WITH THE HELP OF HIS SIDEKICK ARTHUR AND A HOST OF OTHER UNIQUE SUPERHEROES, THE TICK IS READY TO VANQUISH FIENDISH VILLAINS AND FIGHT MASTER CRIMINALS WHEREVER EVIL REARS ITS UGLY HEAD. INSTRUCTIONS: PUSH THE BUTTON ON THE HUMAN BULLET'S BACK TO SEE HIM SHOOT OFF HIS HEAD. CAUTION: BE SAFE--NEVER AIM AT PEOPLE OR ANIMALS UPC 0455570206066 ASTM 2600 ITEM 2606 Bandai produced this line of 6 inch scale action figures based off Ben Edlunds comic and the hit Fox Network cartoon, the Tick!

Here's my membership to MOAV

11l3146.jpg

THE TICK - MOAV - THE TICK FAN CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE. THE SOCIETY OF THE TICK MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE

Agent #7276 here! :whee:

wowsers you outrank me! 11177 down here!

11l3146.jpg

THE TICK - MOAV - THE TICK FAN CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE. THE SOCIETY OF THE TICK MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE

Local Union #7647!

11l3146.jpg

Local Union #7647!

:headbang:

Ok vsndesigns you win the thread...

1368997302037_zpsecoto7rk.gif

11l3146.jpg

Local Union #7647!

:headbang:

Ok vsndesigns you win the thread...

1368997302037_zpsecoto7rk.gif

Most of my friends call me Vic :} Vic Ferrari...vroommm vrooommmm

Edited by vsndesigns

Death Hug Dean Series I Action Figure from the animated series The Tick 1994 Made by Bandai

4gspkn.jpg

DEATH HUG DEAN SERIES I ACTION FIGURE FROM THE ANIMATED SERIES THE TICK BANDAI AMERICA INCORPORATED 12851 E. 166TH STREET, CERRITOS, CA 90703 TOY 1994. TM & @ 1994 FOX CHILDREN'S NETWORK, INC. "TICK" CHARACTER TM @ BEN EDLUND. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY FROM PROTOTYPES SHOW IN PACKAGE PHOTOGRAPHS. CONFORMS TO SAFETY STANDARD ASTM F963-92 UPC 045557026011 AGES 4 AND UP. THE TICK. EVIL DOERS BEWARE! THE TICK HAS ARRIVED TO SAVE THE CITY, WITH THE HELP OF HIS SIDEKICK ARTHUR AND A HOST OF OTHER UNIQUE SUPERHEROES, THE TICK IS READY TO VANQUISH FIENDISH VILLAINS AND FIGHT MASTER CRIMINALS WHEREVER EVIL REARS ITS UGLY HEAD. INSTRUCTIONS: PUSH THE BUTTON ON DEAN'S BACK TO OPERATE HIS DEATH HUG ACTION. UPC 0455570206080 ASTM #2600 ITEM #2608 Bandai produced this line of 6 inch scale action figures based off Ben Edlunds comic and the hit Fox Network cartoon, the Tick!

I'm going to have to dust off the ole collection someday and fill this thread up with some more Tick goodies :grin:

A dusty Tick collection is unacceptable and a direct violation of the membership code. Expect a visit from Tick Protective Services (TPS) to remove the collection from the home.

Now where's my TPS uniform. hm

I'm going to have to dust off the ole collection someday and fill this thread up with some more Tick goodies :grin:

A dusty Tick collection is unacceptable and a direct violation of the membership code. Expect a visit from Tick Protective Services (TPS) to remove the collection from the home.

:roflmao:

Does anyone really know what dust is made from? Nice thing about a Tick collection is that we can actually finish one! Just walked past the electronics aisle at Costco to see a half a dozen items that were Star Wars related!

Does anyone really know what dust is made from?

Mostly human skin... so add that to your fact-based nightmares.

Does anyone really know what dust is made from?

Mostly human skin... so add that to your fact-based nightmares.

doh!:ohnoez: And I was thinking it kept coming from the farm next door!