• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

All this talk of human skin, mites and farms reminds me...

When are they going to make a Tick movie?

tickFB_1.jpg

I know they have a couple scripts to work from…if I hear about a casting call for background actors I’ll post it up over here! I’m sure they’ll need a lot of ninjas if that part of the story is included!

THE TICK BY ELI STONE PAGE 25

108a9tz.jpg

THE TICK "Tick's Back #0" pg25- SIGNED ORIGINAL COMIC ART Eli Stone 1997. Original comic artwork for The Tick, 1997's "The Tick's Back" #0 issue, page 13. It is signed off on by Eli Stone, George Suarez, and Bob Polio. Eli Stone and Bob Polio also signed the back of the sheet.

THE TICK BY ELI STONE PAGE 25

108a9tz.jpg

THE TICK "Tick's Back #0" pg25- SIGNED ORIGINAL COMIC ART Eli Stone 1997. Original comic artwork for The Tick, 1997's "The Tick's Back" #0 issue, page 13. It is signed off on by Eli Stone, George Suarez, and Bob Polio. Eli Stone and Bob Polio also signed the back of the sheet.

Very nice Vic! That is such a great page! :applause:

tickFB_1.jpg

I know they have a couple scripts to work from…if I hear about a casting call for background actors I’ll post it up over here! I’m sure they’ll need a lot of ninjas if that part of the story is included!

The last show update I saw was that the -script rewrite by Edlund has been turned in to Amazon for review.

:wishluck:

tickFB_1.jpg

:gossip: I hear they put special effects masters Industrial Light and Magic in charge of re-creating the Hedge :grin:

tickFB_1.jpg

The last show update I saw was that the -script rewrite by Edlund has been turned in to Amazon for review.

:wishluck:

It was Patrick Warburton in that news video talking about waiting for more than the pilot -script to be written. I guess they wanted to have a few scripts ready before moving forward to ensure they had a season.

I'm glad some stars point out how these studios just toss shows aside sometimes without any thought other than to make way for their own pet projects.

Patrick Warburton Reveals ‘The Tick’ Reboot Is Happening Soon

"It was the most fun I've ever had in my whole life," he admitted. "We did nine episodes and got no support from Fox at the time. They just decided it was too expensive and didn't care that every critic from New York to L.A. loved the show. They were going to kill it because of reality shows."

This is the greatest thread on the boards. :whee:

lol

I love your energy. You should bring some of that to the other 'greatest threads' too.

I Miss Dave Stevens

O'Barr's 'The Crow' Love

:baiting:

Thank you :foryou:

I do love looking over the Dave Stevens thread with admiration even though I never got heavily into his series. Dave was an incredibly talented artist and was a great loss, his work is absolutely beautiful.

Oh I'm hoping to post something in the Crow thread I've been after for quite a while real soon!

Thank you :foryou:

I do love looking over the Dave Stevens thread with admiration even though I never got heavily into his series. Dave was an incredibly talented artist and was a great loss, his work is absolutely beautiful.

Oh I'm hoping to post something in the Crow thread I've been after for quite a while real soon!

:popcorn: