• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your most Prized Silver Age Comic?

146 posts in this topic

My current most-prized book is this one, purely because I waited 5 years from 2000 to 2005 without seeing ANY copies in 9.0 or better on the market except this one. Been seeing a few 9.0s of the issue hit market the last few years, but NONE were available for a long time. :pullhair:

ff13.jpg

doh! How could I forget this one. For years I had a lower grade copy of this book. Finally, upgraded it thanks to ArAich

JQ_1CGC.jpg

I'm a HUGE Jonny Quest fan! (thumbs u

This Gold Key is such a GREAT book on so many fronts!

I requested a JQ set (comprising of this this Gold Key #1 and than the J.Q. Comico and J.Q. Classics Comico) a while back to dear sweet Gemma, hopefully it will come into fruition! :wishluck:

Very, very nice book you have! ^^

I thought long and hard about this. My answer has to be Detective Comics #327 CGC 9.0 OW/W Diamond Run Pedigree. First new look Batman for those who dont know.

I am still too lazy to scan. And it's 1 of 12 copies graded 9.0 or better, with 9.4 being the best :cloud9:

My current most-prized book is this one, purely because I waited 5 years from 2000 to 2005 without seeing ANY copies in 9.0 or better on the market except this one. Been seeing a few 9.0s of the issue hit market the last few years, but NONE were available for a long time. :pullhair:

ff13.jpg

(worship)

Nice! Very tough to find in VF or better slabbed or not. (worship)

Tell me about it. Plus, "white pages" is a very nice bonus. :whee:

I'm a HUGE Jonny Quest fan! (thumbs u

This Gold Key is such a GREAT book on so many fronts!

I requested a JQ set (comprising of this this Gold Key #1 and than the J.Q. Comico and J.Q. Classics Comico) a while back to dear sweet Gemma, hopefully it will come into fruition! :wishluck:

Very, very nice book you have! ^^

Thanks guys. When I look at this book, I wonder why it only got an 8.0 I'll have to call for the graders notes sometime.

I'd also like to get a Space Ghost GK 1 to go along with it.