• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody read Stumptown?

133 posts in this topic

The level of interest in the book at ECCC was great. There were none available from retailers when I asked for them, so that is a good sign (especially considering the artist and writer were both there).

The prints were sold out as well as the Stumptown sketchbook from the artist, limited to 40. Was cool to see the buzz surrounding a new fresh book!

I also posted some items of Stumptown in the marketplace, take a look!

JJ

Anyone know what the print run on Stumptown 1 and 2 was? I went in search of the book for some boardies and came up with a # 2 only after checking six comic book shops. (I found the # 2 at the same shop I originally bought my # 1)

There's only one more shop left in town for me to check.

Anyone know what the print run on Stumptown 1 and 2 was? I went in search of the book for some boardies and came up with a # 2 only after checking six comic book shops. (I found the # 2 at the same shop I originally bought my # 1)
Stumptown #1 had an estimated print run of 6,626 copies.

Woohoo! Just picked up two copies of #1 first printings for a little over cover price. My shop still had several copies of #2. I never picked any up, because I wasn't sure how the market is for them.

I should have a handful of #1s in 9.8 very shortly, if anyone wants to preorder one, please contact me via PM

$100 each

also, just sold 3 double signed CGC SS 9.8s in the span of 10 minutes for $150 each, so just adding some legs to this one...