• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody read Stumptown?

133 posts in this topic

I have an extra copy of number 2 (1st print) if somebody needs one. No charge just pay for the shipping charge, please PM me.

Got it today Ernster...now if you'll let me know your Paypal addy I can pay you for it :censored::frustrated:

Many thanks though, it was a great read. Can't wait for #3 now! It's too bad this is a mini-series, it's very good.

I have an extra copy of number 2 (1st print) if somebody needs one. No charge just pay for the shipping charge, please PM me.

Got it today Ernster...now if you'll let me know your Paypal addy I can pay you for it :censored::frustrated:

Many thanks though, it was a great read. Can't wait for #3 now! It's too bad this is a mini-series, it's very good.

(thumbs u

Here's a scan; it's 16 total pages, plus the covers. The red paper slips off of the book. I haven't been able to locate any information about it, which is why I asked in this thread. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

stump.jpg

Here's a scan; it's 16 total pages, plus the covers. The red paper slips off of the book. I haven't been able to locate any information about it, which is why I asked in this thread. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

stump.jpg

I bought several from the artist at ECCC, he had a couple left at WonderCon. I believe it is limited to 40 or 42 (need to look in my copies). Half the book is Southworth and half the book is Stumptown. Pretty tough to find!

Not sure if that was any help, but I did sell one on ebay for $50 I believe?

Does anyone know when #3 comes out - or did I miss it? I loved 1 and 2.
I was wondering this today as well. I loved the first two, although I still need a first print, and I can't wait for the 3rd issue (shrug)