• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody read Stumptown?

133 posts in this topic

Sell it.

To me.

sFun_hypnotize.gif

I would, but I don't take sterlings.

I can pay in sheckels, rupees, francs, bread, 2nd hand clothes, non-sexual services or kind words.

And dollars if I'm asked nicely :grin:

Now say please and it's a deal (thumbs u

Sell it.

To me.

sFun_hypnotize.gif

I can pay in sheckels, rupees, francs, bread, 2nd hand clothes, non-sexual services or kind words.

Non-sexual services, he doesn't want it enough - put it up on fleabay (thumbs u

Sell it.

To me.

sFun_hypnotize.gif

Non-sexual services, he doesn't want it enough - put it up on fleabay (thumbs u

Only slabbed 9.8s for sexual services :makepoint:

On the hunt fellas. The LCS I frequent had one on the stands a while back, I remembered seeing it and thinking "Man if that's still here, a good thing I didn't waste my time reading it."

There's also three other shops I'll check. If any of them over ordered and it hasn't caught on locally then you'll probably be in luck.

On the hunt fellas. The LCS I frequent had one on the stands a while back, I remembered seeing it and thinking "Man if that's still here, a good thing I didn't waste my time reading it."

There's also three other shops I'll check. If any of them over ordered and it hasn't caught on locally then you'll probably be in luck.

(worship)

(worship)(worship)(worship)

#1 moving up in average to nearly $25.

Even crazier, a #2 1st print just sold for $22!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/STUMPTOWN-2-ONI-PRESS-COMIC-NM-GREG-RUCKA-CRIME-NOIR_W0QQitemZ160409893263QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item25592cb98f

Pat

My LCS today told me #1 is going to third print and #2 2nd print?

Anyone know if this is true?

I think that may be what those neon colored cover images are for. I like them. Not really matching with the mood of the book but they got a GTA Vice City element to them :cool:

I still need #2 :frustrated: I was hoping a member would help me locate one from their LCS. Not looking good right now :sorry:
There's one for cover price on eBay now from a seller based in New Jersey, I've bought a couple from and they came 1st prints despite a different stock cover design.

(thumbs u

Just got a response from the seller that it is a 1st print. Bought it for $5.99, I am happy with that. Thanks again :headbang:

I still need #2 :frustrated: I was hoping a member would help me locate one from their LCS. Not looking good right now :sorry:
There's one for cover price on eBay now from a seller based in New Jersey, I've bought a couple from and they came 1st prints despite a different stock cover design.