• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale of the Year - New Mutants #98 CGC 9.9 for $12,250
5 5

1,155 posts in this topic

lol You just got me pizzed off and I'm the wrong person to pizz off. Trust me, you don't want me as an enemy. Guess fixing cars over the years has finally gotten to your brain. Your wannabe smart posts do not impress me. No wonder no one likes you here. You think you know it all or try and act as if you do when in reality you know nothing. Stop it before you cause whatever rep you have left further damage. I wish I could write more, but I'm too busy making money unlike some people...

Danny seriously, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not trying to wannabe anybody. I'm also not here just to make friends, and if I have to lie to myself or try to act like somebody to make friends, well I don't want them as friends.

I will vehemently defend to the death what I believe to be true.

You really have no idea what you are saying here. You called me out twice in this thread with nothing more to back yourself up with but an empty post and now you're trying to insult me with comments about my career and how much money you make. And all this after I said I didn't really want to discuss it anymore. I'm really happy to "agree to disagree".

Looks like some people can't. They have to tear their shirts off on the internet and show everyone how tough they can be.

:screwy:

Glad you got lots of money. That's really important.

meh

Huh...my Mound City win is on its' way. Talk about speedy delivery. I stopped reading around page 62 when I couldn't figure out whose trusty Blue Lantern variant Darkest Night ring was coolest. So skip to the end and hope the pizzing contest has subsided.

Back on topic: I think that CGC could be the next bubble to burst in the comics industry. At some point people paying premiums for high grade moderns (maybe high grade Silver, Bronze, and Copper(grails like Tec 27 and AF 15 excluded))are going to get burned when their books plummet (kinda like the 90s foil embossed bagged variants with special Erik Larsen signed glow in the dark hologram cover with special commemorative pog) in value. The likelihood of that happening with 9.9s and 10.0s seems to be the least likely as long as they're hard to find and highly desirable.

Just something that seems like a possibility.

However, I think someone shelling out some cash for something they want reeks of capitalism and me loves some capitalism.

Back on topic: I think that CGC could be the next bubble to burst in the comics industry. At some point people paying premiums for high grade moderns (maybe high grade Silver, Bronze, and Copper(grails like Tec 27 and AF 15 excluded))are going to get burned when their books plummet (kinda like the 90s foil embossed bagged variants with special Erik Larsen signed glow in the dark hologram cover with special commemorative pog) in value. The likelihood of that happening with 9.9s and 10.0s seems to be the least likely as long as they're hard to find and highly desirable.

Isn't that what JC predicts pretty much every year?

Maybe we're seeing it now with the soft market? I'm not sure who JC is though, maybe I'm familiar with him...and don't realize it.

Maybe we're seeing it now with the soft market? I'm not sure who JC is though, maybe I'm familiar with him...and don't realize it.

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

:roflmao:

Never knew he was into comics? What era would he have been collecting heh

Can we talk about big boobs again? I think Keely Hazel is just fine, thank you.
:cloud9: How someone can find this unattractive is beyond me

keeley-hazell-is-hot-in-pink-bra.jpg

Nobody said she was unattractive.

Jesus Christ

Amen.

Gee, you think the soft market has anything to do with the economy? The small amount of selling I do is fairly brisk. I am not getting GPA records on every sale, but I am within 10% of GPA most of the time.

Next thing you know people will be preaching the banking and housing markets are going to crash.

Unattractive?????? (tsk) THAT (she) is worth a whole lot more than $12,250.00 :headbang:

Unattractive?????? (tsk) THAT (she) is worth a whole lot more than $12,250.00 :headbang:

NM 98, 9.9 or Keely Hazel for $12,500 i know which one I would choose

:hi: Keely

:cloud9: who is that? why do I not know, please tell me more :foryou:

Look her up online... some really great photos :cloud9: