• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Impossibles

358 posts in this topic

Mr. Lucas makes very few public appearances and never at a convention of any sort. These are just appearances he does not sign. You might get him to sign one item if you have the item and marker and get close enough. He will sometimes sign a piece for charity to be auctioned. He did so earlier this year for the auction at Star wars Fan Days. He signed 2 items One sold for 1400.00 and the other sold for 425.00. neither were comic books nor could they be Signature Seriesd.

I offered his personal assistant 20 thousand dollars for 20 items and he said there was no possible way to make this happen even if I didn't interact with Mr. Lucas. (I suggested watching from another room while he signed the items and possibly waving at Mr. Lucas after the items were signed. )

SO if he won't sign 20 items for 20 thousand I don't think it will ever happen.

hm if only I were a witness..

Mr. Lucas makes very few public appearances and never at a convention of any sort. These are just appearances he does not sign. You might get him to sign one item if you have the item and marker and get close enough. He will sometimes sign a piece for charity to be auctioned. He did so earlier this year for the auction at Star wars Fan Days. He signed 2 items One sold for 1400.00 and the other sold for 425.00. neither were comic books nor could they be Signature Seriesd.

I offered his personal assistant 20 thousand dollars for 20 items and he said there was no possible way to make this happen even if I didn't interact with Mr. Lucas. (I suggested watching from another room while he signed the items and possibly waving at Mr. Lucas after the items were signed. )

Send me contact info and I'll make it happen :busy:

WHY Do you have some way to get to lucas

WHY Do you have some way to get to lucas

No, but I love me a good challenge.

Oh and please use skill and tact. Do not be mean, rude, abrasive, or violent. Part of the challenge is getting the autograph of free will not by using force.

I can even imagine this.. what type of scenario would someone believe violence would be the key to getting a siggy..

"I'm a huge fan, now sign this or i'll shank ya!"

So like forcefully putting a sharpie in the hand and guiding it to the page doesn't count?? Blast.. foiled again...

Jon,

You are not taking my Yancey Labat Challenge. Why not?

You weren't kidding when you posted it were you... doh! I thought it was a joke...

I think you added him to the list of 10 Impossibles and you meant 10 Irrelevants...

common mistake...

Oh and please use skill and tact. Do not be mean, rude, abrasive, or violent. Part of the challenge is getting the autograph of free will not by using force.

I can even imagine this.. what type of scenario would someone believe violence would be the key to getting a siggy..

So like forcefully putting a sharpie in the hand and guiding it to the page doesn't count?? Blast.. foiled again...

Me to Jessica Alba

"Sign this or I'll grab your azz (please don't sign it :wishluck: ) " lol

Me to Jessica Alba

"Sign this or I'll grab your azz (please don't sign it :wishluck: ) " lol

A signed restraining order doesn't count :grin:

What comic book work has Yancey Labat done?

I must admit, I am not familiar with him and wondering is there a demand for sig series on this guy?

oh boy here we go...

no 2 people would be interested in his signature, actually 3 come to think of it...

Kris

Yancey's Mom

The Stylus Pad at Wal-Mart (which is not really a person, but we will say it is)

I must admit, I am not familiar with him and wondering is there a demand for sig series on this guy?

oh boy here we go...

no 2 people would be interested in his signature, actually 3 come to think of it...

Kris

Yancey's Mom

The Stylus Pad at Wal-Mart (which is not really a person, but we will say it is)

:roflmao:

Evil Jon is on a roll . . .

oh boy here we go...

Kris

Yancey's Mom

Evil Jon is on a roll . . .

Evil jon is about to get shanked. As for people who care. Jon is Right Not too many people care. So no he is not popular. That does not mean it is easy to get his signature. It is actually impossible.