• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Impossibles

358 posts in this topic

What comic book work has Yancey Labat done?

I must admit, I am not familiar with him and wondering is there a demand for sig series on this guy?

oh boy here we go...

no 2 people would be interested in his signature, actually 3 come to think of it...

Kris

Yancey's Mom

The Stylus Pad at Wal-Mart (which is not really a person, but we will say it is)

:roflmao:

Evil Jon is on a roll . . .

Evil jon is about to get shanked. As for people who care. Jon is Right Not too many people care. So no he is not popular. That does not mean it is easy to get his signature. It is actually impossible.

SHANK ME!!!! :ohnoez:

I am sure Danny or myself or one of the other NY guys can make this happen. I was doing a surveillance a couple of years ago in his building, and saw him come and go.

What are we waiting for? Let's do it!!!!! :makepoint:

I would then have a use for the 9.8 Muppet Babies book I inexplicably bought off Ebay 6 or 7 years ago. (worship)

why is alan moore on the list, he's not going to be impossible, he's just really really hard because there are no UK witnesses, so one of you americans has to not be lazy....

Why pick on Americans? (shrug) Last time I checked, you could fly to the UK from Canada.

You should see some of the Canada bashing that goes on in General.

What comic book work has Yancey Labat done?

I must admit, I am not familiar with him and wondering is there a demand for sig series on this guy?

oh boy here we go...

no 2 people would be interested in his signature, actually 3 come to think of it...

Kris

Yancey's Mom

The Stylus Pad at Wal-Mart (which is not really a person, but we will say it is)

Evil Jon is on a roll . . .

Evil jon is about to get shanked. As for people who care. Jon is Right Not too many people care. So no he is not popular. That does not mean it is easy to get his signature. It is actually impossible.

You should go cut his lawn and demand he pay you by check. It won't be SS, but it's a sig.

lawn-mower.gif

Well, on the subject of Star Wars, what about adding James Earl Jones to the list? Impossible or just difficult?

In the immortal words of Captain Picard, "Things are only impossible until they're not." Until someone gets James Earl Jones on a SS book, I would put him in the impossible category.

And I know there are some John Byrne SS books out there, but doesn't he deserve to be on the impossible list given that he hasn't signed a SS book for years? And what about Sam Keith? (shrug)