• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ - August 27-29, 2010 - TORONTO, CANADA

847 posts in this topic

Any chance any additional fat guy jerseys were ordered.... :wishluck:

We can't all be as pretty as you Tiz.

:blush: Stop it..

And no I think it was a special order one of a kind (variant) jersey!!!

Good luck, Kevin! I'm sure Aman, Tiz, Ty, and you will produce a GREAT show! :)

+1 (thumbs u

Thanks guys. Hope to see all of you at the con. Please stop by the signing area and say hi.

On a personal note Kev looks awesome in his new Fan Expo jersey. 2c

Guest have started to arrive in Toronto. Getting text's and calls already.

God help me it's gonna be a long week/weekend!!!!!

So Anyone get Yankee's/Jays Tickets?

:shy:

I head you on the podcast

You got me tickets didn't you

Yankees and Jays? Are they in town Friday night? Doug and I were wanting to catch a game...

Yankees/Jays just ended. This weekend is Tigers/Jays. Aside from tomorrow evening's game, all of the games, take place during con hours.

Earlier tonight I saw the Avengers 4 Alpha Flight Variant and the Amazing Spider-Man 638 Stan Lee Variant and they look AWESOME!

That is great to hear as they looked fantastic on the website! I have been struggling with what I wanted Stan Lee to sign and I am thinking that the exclusive comic just might be the best thing.

Earlier tonight I saw the Avengers 4 Alpha Flight Variant and the Amazing Spider-Man 638 Stan Lee Variant and they look AWESOME!

That is great to hear as they looked fantastic on the website! I have been struggling with what I wanted Stan Lee to sign and I am thinking that the exclusive comic just might be the best thing.

I think I'll get that exclusive comic book signed by Stan Lee as well.. and also Rivera and Coipel! Triple Signatures for a SS CGC! Although I'm not sure how the witness thing works since this will be my first convention.

I think I'll get that exclusive comic book signed by Stan Lee as well.. and also Rivera and Coipel! Triple Signatures for a SS CGC! Although I'm not sure how the witness thing works since this will be my first convention.

I thought of SS CGC but for this one I might find a nice frame and hang it in my office. There is no way I will sell it so I will save a few bucks! The triple signature will be pretty awesome though.

I thought of SS CGC but for this one I might find a nice frame and hang it in my office. There is no way I will sell it so I will save a few bucks! The triple signature will be pretty awesome though.

CGC Frames!

These things are AWESOME!!

CGC Frames!

These things are AWESOME!!

Yes but unless your room is dark 75% of the time I would be very careful.

Any light (natural or electrical) will fade the cover.

Ideally some UV protection with the frame would solve the issue but that is bigger $$$.

Even if you rotate, there is some damage being done.